By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - My final Goodbye VGC, I Love You Guys (JayWood2010)

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

I messaged hat on fb and even started a search with ashleigh to find him. Hat knows he's loved.

<3 <3 Really? Sorry! I made a new fb way back

Oh man when I first moved states back in 2013... from my comfort circle. It was brutal adapting. I don't remember much but Ashliegh kept me afloat the first few months. She was an awesome stepping stone that got me through my homesickness.

As for you... you sexy beast. We have to have an oily showdown to prove once and for all who the sexiest man on VGC is. Me or You.

Glad you made it through it all and the Cavs are good again. Lucky guy...

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
outlawauron said:
Ka-pi96 said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
In all honesty, now is a dumb time to leave
E3 is next month and it's the best and most active time here. Don't know what has you grumpy but you should stick around for the festivities and then March off in glory. You add good content so you should be here for June.

He's not leaving voluntarily...

Please explain that.

he was permabanned yesterday they allowed him to come back for a short while today to say goodbye he will be permabanned tommorow forever look in the xbox empire thread starcraft posted the ban reason in there it will probably be on his profile tomorrow something to do with him advertising his site on here and recruiting members from here to help him design his site

Honestly, if that were the only reason, he would have been perma'd months ago. He's been actively recruiting people and ideas for months for his new site. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Solid-Stark said:
I don't know what happened yesterday. But you are making the choice to leave, and long as you realize what your choice entails in regard to your acquaintances here and the community then goodbye to you.

No, he isn't.

OT: Love you Jay! We'll still see eachother.

Goodbye Jay and Good luck.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

You can say what you want about the owner of vgc. But let's not forget the ones that are maintaining this website and doing that for free, the mods. This isn't newly founded respect, I have always thought the mods deserved better treatment from the owner and the community.

Jay can talk the talk but actions speak louder than words.

This place is going to be great for me with or without him. 

Now let's lock this up, and move on.

Around the Network

This sort of reminds me of when you're driven to block regulars who spend a lot of money in your club from coming in due to their behavior over a long period of time; Jay was certainly a contributor and created traffic but he had very little regard for the rules and the mods and this was always so, I suppose this was the last drop.
And just like new regulars show up and start filling the void (and leaving the cash) after those who are denied at the club; new contributors will appear and the site will manage.

It is unfortunate that an already small group loses an important member, the xbox fans are the ones who fight us PC guys over being the minority in here, but do not forget that ultimately the OP brought this on himself.

I'm kinda sad to see him go, but I understand why he has to and I hope most of the veterans feel the same way.

With this I'd like to put my experience as mod to one side and talk just as a user.

There is a whole host of things that I could say but I feel as though most have already been said. So I will say one thing. I know that we didn't agree on everything but I always respected your commission to the site and the energy which you put into things to make it a better place. I'd like to think towards the end things between us had improved, but regardless just know this site is a better place because you were a part of it. Now it is the responsibility of the people here to pick up where you left off and make this site as good as it can be.

I'll miss you Jay. Good luck because you deserve the success.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

And now, VGC is a little smaller than yesterday .

Goodbye Jay, you'll be missed.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Okay what happened yesterday??

Oh and I'm very sad to see you going man :( I don't spend as much time on the chartz as I used to but I always enjoyed your threads and comments :)