By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - My final Goodbye VGC, I Love You Guys (JayWood2010)

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

I messaged hat on fb and even started a search with ashleigh to find him. Hat knows he's loved.

<3 <3 Really? Sorry! I made a new fb way back

Oh man when I first moved states back in 2013... from my comfort circle. It was brutal adapting. I don't remember much but Ashliegh kept me afloat the first few months. She was an awesome stepping stone that got me through my homesickness.

As for you... you sexy beast. We have to have an oily showdown to prove once and for all who the sexiest man on VGC is. Me or You.

I have to warn you, I have abs now. Sexy oily abs

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

<3 <3 Really? Sorry! I made a new fb way back

Oh man when I first moved states back in 2013... from my comfort circle. It was brutal adapting. I don't remember much but Ashliegh kept me afloat the first few months. She was an awesome stepping stone that got me through my homesickness.

As for you... you sexy beast. We have to have an oily showdown to prove once and for all who the sexiest man on VGC is. Me or You.

I have to warn you, I have abs now. Sexy oily abs

So do I. I think it's time to make the official thread.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
These kinda threads make me sad not because community members leave (that's normal) but because I'm reminded that some people in life have it so bad socially... most of us come for discussion, numbers, and general entertainment... but others come here for the ego stroke they -seemingly- can't get elsewhere.

I'm not at all accusing the OP of anything bad. I wish you the best of luck and wish you a successful means of raising your self esteem.

This is the truest post in this thread.

I vowed to give XBOX community a safe place to comment? It is safe for EVERYBODY to comment here. This is the VGChartz community, and if your looking for a community dedicated to your prefered console there are many places to go. Here is not one.

Have tough skin, dont take anything personal. If not, get out here.

Goes for everybody. This site is not going to change and I'm happy for that.

Hope all goes smooth sailing brother...

Ka-pi96 said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
In all honesty, now is a dumb time to leave
E3 is next month and it's the best and most active time here. Don't know what has you grumpy but you should stick around for the festivities and then March off in glory. You add good content so you should be here for June.

He's not leaving voluntarily...

Please explain that.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Ka-pi96 said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
E3 is next month and it's the best and most active time here. Don't know what has you grumpy but you should stick around for the festivities and then March off in glory. You add good content so you should be here for June.

Please explain that.

he was permabanned yesterday they allowed him to come back for a short while today to say goodbye he will be permabanned tommorow forever look in the xbox empire thread starcraft posted the ban reason in there it will probably be on his profile tomorrow something to do with him advertising his site on here and recruiting members from here to help him design his site

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
outlawauron said:
Ka-pi96 said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

Please explain that.

he was permabanned yesterday they allowed him to come back for a short while today to say goodbye he will be permabanned tommorow forever look in the xbox empire thread starcraft posted the ban reason in there it will probably be on his profile tomorrow something to do with him advertising his site on here and recruiting members from here to help him design his site

Thanks, I was going to ask for a cliff notes version of the story behind this ... now I know.

"We don't want you to promote your own ventures on this site, that's why we'll ban you. Oh wait, let us unban you so you can make a big thread about your own venture!"

"SQUIRREL!"

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

You're doing the right thing. Abandon this sinking ship before it's too late.

Good luck