By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - JayWood: An Update in the Situation and a Goodbye As Well.

Lawlight said:
Sorry but what was he advertising? I am not seeing any link to anything that's a known website already.

His own new site vgrealms.com (you guys think i will get money from jay every time i mention his site?)

Which is basicly an unfinished html page.. But in the future a large competitor of vgchartz

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Jay thanks for the environment in XBE. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

This came out of nowhere. JayWood will definitely be missed, and I wish him success with his project.

torok said:
ZhugeEX said:

So jaywood is being banned for "Self promotion" because he posted links to his site on here.

Thats funny, I seem to remember a certain Brett Walton (ioi) doing the exact same thing on websites like GAF when he was promoting VGChartz back in 06. At that time Brett thought he was doing nothing wrong but was eventually banned for continued self promotion and for making up fake numbers on VGchartz.

Funny how this has happened again except Brett is the one doing the banning. 

But hey, I expect this post to be deleted by the mods and me to be banned or something...

This post was pure gold. You nailed it.

Seconded

ZhugeEX said:

So jaywood is being banned for "Self promotion" because he posted links to his site on here.

Thats funny, I seem to remember a certain Brett Walton (ioi) doing the exact same thing on websites like GAF when he was promoting VGChartz back in 06. At that time Brett thought he was doing nothing wrong but was eventually banned for continued self promotion and for making up fake numbers on VGchartz.

Funny how this has happened again except Brett is the one doing the banning. 

But hey, I expect this post to be deleted by the mods and me to be banned or something...

Oh snap!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

So does this also mean that those that have VizionEck in there sig will get banned?. Since technically they are recruiting for the site every time they make a post.
We will miss you jay. Ill be at your new site when it opens.

NiKKoM said:
Lawlight said:
Sorry but what was he advertising? I am not seeing any link to anything that's a known website already.

His own new site vgrealms.com (you guys think i will get money from jay every time i mention his site?)

Which is basicly an unfinished html page.. But in the future a large competitor of vgchartz

i loled

so thats his new project wonder if hes going to post sales estimates

Play Me

Hot damn the drama that be going on behind the scenes. That ultra awkward moment when ioi is still alive and the numbers are ... late ... to put it nicely.

Thanks jlmurph!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Who will reply to my comments now?