By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are so many games skipping the XBOX ONE?

Because they think the console is older than the Xbox 360



Around the Network
cheshirescat said:
Well, microsoft will always have the last remnant, no matter how much the japs want it on ps3.

I really don't get that one. Shouldn't be that expensive to pick up a used 360 these days. Besides, it also released on steam, so if people want to play it without an Xbox that badly they still can by using their computer.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

foodfather said:
Must be a joke thread. Nobody cares for any of these games. Keep the shovelware to other platforms.

You will be suprised how many care about samurai warriors and the great Disgaea games.

In comparison battlefield,fifa,call of duty are yearly shovelware.



 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Ka-pi96 said:
cheshirescat said:
Well, microsoft will always have the last remnant, no matter how much the japs want it on ps3.

I really don't get that one. Shouldn't be that expensive to pick up a used 360 these days. Besides, it also released on steam, so if people want to play it without an Xbox that badly they still can by using their computer.


The only thing I can come up with that even wants to make sense is that it's some sort of 2chan inside joke to get as many people to respond to the famitsu most wanted poll with the last remnant to confuse the filthy gaijins.



cheshirescat said:
Ka-pi96 said:
cheshirescat said:
Well, microsoft will always have the last remnant, no matter how much the japs want it on ps3.

I really don't get that one. Shouldn't be that expensive to pick up a used 360 these days. Besides, it also released on steam, so if people want to play it without an Xbox that badly they still can by using their computer.


The only thing I can come up with that even wants to make sense is that it's some sort of 2chan inside joke to get as many people to respond to the famitsu most wanted poll with the last remnant to confuse the filthy gaijins.

Maybe it is, or at least you'd hope it is, I mean that would be better then people that refuse to play it on anything but a PS3 and think that is still has a chance at genuinely happening right?



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
foodfather said:
Must be a joke thread. Nobody cares for any of these games. Keep the shovelware to other platforms.


Smfh. It's not blockbuster mainstream in the west so it's shovelware. Holy shit, it's worse than the people that piss all over indies.



For the Japanese games, the Xbox is dead in Japan. For some of the Western titles, many of those were console-exclusive to the 360 last gen and now they're flipped. I'm not sure why, but I guess it's because the userbase is bigger on the PS4. As for me, Nobunaga's Ambition and Samurai Warriors are more valuable to me than most AAA games, so I'm glad they're being released on my platform of choice.



Burek said:
Everybody already made a point in indies and Japanese games.
The question is:
Why is Far Cry 4 Complete Edition skipping XOne? Is that a beginning of a trend from western publishers?


Some obscure deal in Europe.

It was the same thing with Farcry 3.



IAmCrimsonLegion said:
For the Japanese games, the Xbox is dead in Japan. For some of the Western titles, many of those were console-exclusive to the 360 last gen and now they're flipped. I'm not sure why, but I guess it's because the userbase is bigger on the PS4. As for me, Nobunaga's Ambition and Samurai Warriors are more valuable to me than most AAA games, so I'm glad they're being released on my platform of choice.

Same for me. Although I would prefer the choice of PS/Xbox, I'm glad they're getting localised at all and PS only > no game so...



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

486 said:
TheObserver said:

Considering how similar the PS4 and XB1 are, it makes no sense to not make a XB1 port. 

Yet there's a ton of developers not making XB1 versions of their games. Looking at the upcoming games I saw the following:

Magicka 2

Ultra Street Fighter 4

Arcania

J-Star Victory

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos

Legend of Kay

Godzilla

Deception 4

Risen 3

The Talos Princess

Nobunaga's Ambition

Samurai Warriors 4-II

Disgaea 5

And these are just the ones with confirmed release dates over the next couple months, The list gets worse when you also count stuff like Dragon Quest Heroes, Persona 5, Hellblade, Yakuza, etc. 

Sure we can keep pretending these don't matter cause they're not 10 million sellers, but the fact is people are buying the PS4 cause it has all these niche titles releasing every week and they appeal one section of gamers or another. MS needs to put more effort into enticing developers to release these games on XB1, Halo and gears will sell the console only to so many people most of whom probably already have it.

nobody plays those. XBone is for quality stuff!

I'll raise you that to: Xbox exclusives aren't good because i'm not interested in them... i mean, i prefer quality stuff!

See how that sounds?

I guess the X1 japanese exclusives are pretty bad aswell. Because... logic.