By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 '15: Our Muppet Bodies Weren't Ready

Is Your Body Ready?

Yes. 40 24.39%

No. 14 8.54%

Not my problem. 12 7.32%

I feel like a Purple Pikmin. 16 9.76%

Hey Bill, you're Fired. 23 14.02%

What's wrong with you? 8 4.88%

I'm about kickin' ass. 6 3.66%

I'm about takin' names. 3 1.83%

My body is Reggie. 42 25.61%

Total:164

I can't see it live, but I hope you enjoy it. I will try to keep myself non-spoiled and see it when I'm coming home ;)

Around the Network

Must find food.

It's weird being so close to the event happening.

All these months of waiting are almost to an end.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Soon. Exitement building up. :)

The time is here! I remember when E3 seemed like it was forever away, but here we are. The highlight of the experience for me is just 45 minutes away.

As I contemplate E3, my expectations and hopes and wishes I have come to realize one thing. There are few things that could make me happier then Animal Crossing for the Wii U. What does this say about where I stand as a gamer? Am I even a gamer? I hope not. I have played video games as a hobby for over 30 years, I no longer have to worry what is cool, or what is awesome. I know what kind of experiences I respond well to and which ones I don't like, and I know that I have found a home with Nintendo. My mind and body are ready.

Around the Network
impertinence said:

Be sure not to choke on a peanut in all the excitement!

Unfortunately I'm not as wise as George W., so unlike him I wouldn't survive.

Myak-04 said:
JEMC said:
Myak-04 said:

I really want to see a new first person Metroid on Wii U. It's been so long. 

Also, Iwata is piloting the Starship Mario... you just can't see him :D. 

I would also love that... but I think that Metroid would appear as a 2D game for the 3DS, to be honest.

And I hope it's not made by Retro. That way Retro cwould be free to make a new game, and I mean a totally new game from a new IP or a really old IP that no one expects.

Yeah, as much as I love the Prime trilogy I'd like to see Retro have some freedom to make their own story. I'd also be perfectly fine with a 2D metroid reveal... Metroid Fusion is so good.

Yep, Retro has proved that they are more than capable with their Metroid and Donkey Kong games. It would be nice to see what they can do with a game of their own.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I can't wait!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Smeags said:
impertinence said:

Be sure not to choke on a peanut in all the excitement!

Unfortunately I'm not as wise as George W., so unlike him I wouldn't survive.

Forgive me if I am out of line, but if I may make a suggestion. As tempting as the unlimited free peanuts are, please skip this wonderful offer from Five Guys just this one time. We can not afford to lose you!

And in the off chance you didn't know; Five Guys will grill the jalapenos if you ask, it's pretty amazing and highly recommended.

impertinence said:

Forgive me if I am out of line, but if I may make a suggestion. As tempting as the unlimited free peanuts are, please skip this wonderful offer from Five Guys just this one time. We can not afford to lose you!

And in the off chance you didn't know; Five Guys will grill the jalapenos if you ask, it's pretty amazing and highly recommended.

*low whistle*

That does sound amazing... *laughs*

Off to PICK UP!