By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 '15: Our Muppet Bodies Weren't Ready

Is Your Body Ready?

Yes. 40 24.39%

No. 14 8.54%

Not my problem. 12 7.32%

I feel like a Purple Pikmin. 16 9.76%

Hey Bill, you're Fired. 23 14.02%

What's wrong with you? 8 4.88%

I'm about kickin' ass. 6 3.66%

I'm about takin' names. 3 1.83%

My body is Reggie. 42 25.61%

Total:164

I better stay out of this thread as the music I'm listening to coupled with the hype posts are hyping me up! iiiiiiippp!!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
JEMC said:

The Fils-A-Mech is ready. And it's good to see DanneSandin made it... >.<
Too bad Iwata didn't :(

Yes, and it really was in the nick of time too! Glad to see I wont be missing this conference :D

Im starting to get excited now, what with an hour to go and whatnot, but I dont really have any expectations really... no zelda has made this e3 lose a litttle hype for me

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I'm so bummed I'm not gonna be able to see this live. I'll try to tune in on this thread to get some updates.

Myak-04 said:
JEMC said:
Myak-04 said:
JEMC said:

Ok, all of us should try to keep you awake.

Let's see, how are your expectations? High, med or low.

Trying to remain realistic, but E3 is once a year, so I'm going all in with high expectations :D. 

Ok, now a hard question.

If you could only have one, what would you choose: Metroid, Zelda or 3D Mario?

I really want to see a new first person Metroid on Wii U. It's been so long. 

Also, Iwata is piloting the Starship Mario... you just can't see him :D. 

I would also love that... but I think that Metroid would appear as a 2D game for the 3DS, to be honest.

And I hope it's not made by Retro. That way Retro cwould be free to make a new game, and I mean a totally new game from a new IP or a really old IP that no one expects.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Smeags said:
Conegamer said:
One hour to go! Hold me Smeags!

I've got it all timed.

In 20 minutes order a giant burger and fries from my Five Guys app.

Takes 10 minutes to get there. 10 minutes to get back.

Enough time to prepare my body.

Like a well oiled machine. Got my Doritos and Mountain Dew yesterday evening so just need to walk Flye and we're laughing. 

Don't be late Smeags! Else Reggie will never forgive you and curse us all with Wii Music 2. You have seen my predictions so far this week so it's in your hands.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Just as a heads up, Iwata has recently tweeted that this Digital Event will focus on 3DS/Wii U Games up to early 2016. No NX, no QoL, and no mobile announcements.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/iwata-again-says-that-the-nintendo-digital-event-will-cover-titles-through-early-2016-no-nx-qol-or-smart-device-games/

Smeags said:
Conegamer said:
One hour to go! Hold me Smeags!

I've got it all timed.

In 20 minutes order a giant burger and fries from my Five Guys app.

Takes 10 minutes to get there. 10 minutes to get back.

Enough time to prepare my body.

Be sure not to choke on a peanut in all the excitement!

So the focus is on 2015 and early 2016 games. I'm guessing because everything more long term is going to NX.

Looking forward to seeing more from already announced titles, and hopefully some surprises for Wii U.

Smeags and Cone talking about food has made me realize something. Choose what you want!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Myak-04 said:

I really want to see a new first person Metroid on Wii U. It's been so long. 

Also, Iwata is piloting the Starship Mario... you just can't see him :D. 

I would also love that... but I think that Metroid would appear as a 2D game for the 3DS, to be honest.

And I hope it's not made by Retro. That way Retro cwould be free to make a new game, and I mean a totally new game from a new IP or a really old IP that no one expects.

Yeah, as much as I love the Prime trilogy I too would like to see Retro have some freedom to make their own story. I'd also be perfectly fine with a 2D metroid reveal... Metroid Fusion is so good.