By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 '15: Our Muppet Bodies Weren't Ready

Is Your Body Ready?

Yes. 40 24.39%

No. 14 8.54%

Not my problem. 12 7.32%

I feel like a Purple Pikmin. 16 9.76%

Hey Bill, you're Fired. 23 14.02%

What's wrong with you? 8 4.88%

I'm about kickin' ass. 6 3.66%

I'm about takin' names. 3 1.83%

My body is Reggie. 42 25.61%

Total:164
AZWification said:

I saw on GAF that the Digital Event will last 51 minutes! That's not bad at all.

I think last years was around 45min... so yeah, an extra 6 or so min of goodness :D. 

edit: beaten :P

Around the Network
AZWification said:

I saw on GAF that the Digital Event will last 51 minutes! That's not bad at all.

Well, you know. They could spend 15 minutes talking about Mario & Sonic in Rio 2016...

**shudders**

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

My internet is shitty, the Youtube page is not loading.

impertinence said:
EricFabian said:
Well, right now the hype is almost 0. Yes. Zero. After Sony, I don't think Nintendo can impress me. Let's all hope I'm wrong

As is usually the case in Mafia we find ourselves in opposite camps yet again. For me Sony has but reinforced that they are not catering to my tastes and it has filled me with a hope that Nintendo will. In the off chance that Nintendo has a very Sonyesque conference, I at least know that I can play SPlatoon until the next e3.

Sort of. I mean, not that I cried like a baby with the games, I was talking about the conference as a whole. Imo, was the best so far

Click HERE and be happy 

JEMC said:
AZWification said:

Well, you know. They could spend 15 minutes talking about Mario & Sonic in Rio 2016...

**shudders**

They could talk about 20 minutes about DLC and amiibo figures as well. You know this can be very possible. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

I think they are going to star with the Star Fox trailer

I'm ready.

Less than 20mins to go!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

qsjhidocufwsro8wefgpm`tg67580 ftionm

HYPPEEPEPEPPEPEPEPE. oh wait. 20 minutes left =//= 20 seconds.

Wow, over 1000 replies and it hasn't started.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.