By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] New Mod Applications! Deadline: Saturday May 30th

Have fun guys! Pick some good ones!

Around the Network
gergroy said:

The one that got away...

Smeags said:
gergroy said:

The one that got away...

Lol, you would have just fired me anyway for not being active enough...

Would a summer position be okay while I'm home from school? Or are you guys looking for someone more long-term?

Best of luck to all applicants!

Around the Network

Can I get a calendar that has only TruckOSaurus in a Truck with Trucks for each month? Thnx

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

RCTjunkie said:
Would a summer position be okay while I'm home from school? Or are you guys looking for someone more long-term?

I mean, being a mod is a volunteer position. Every user that applies does so for only the best reasons.

So with a volunteer position, I honestly don't mind folks who can only give what they can timewise. As long as what you give is quality and adds to the forum... I can soooo live with that.

So yeah, I'd love to see your application.

Good luck, all!

Slarvax said:
Can I get a calendar that has only TruckOSaurus in a Truck with Trucks for each month? Thnx

Why do you need peoples real names? Do you want to stalk them on the internet? You will never find my secret adult diaper modelling pictures.