By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] New Mod Applications! Deadline: Saturday May 30th

Are mods still allowed to curse, drink booze and have fun at the strip clubs?

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

Sorry, one of the Mod requirements is to join the priesthood.

RCTjunkie said:
chocoloco said:

I bet you have to wear a chastity belt too...

chocoloco said:
RCTjunkie said:

I bet you have to wear a chastity belt too...

Do you honestly think any mods ever have sex? XD

Smeags said:
RCTjunkie said:
Would a summer position be okay while I'm home from school? Or are you guys looking for someone more long-term?

I mean, being a mod is a volunteer position. Every user that applies does so for only the best reasons.

So with a volunteer position, I honestly don't mind folks who can only give what they can timewise. As long as what you give is quality and adds to the forum... I can soooo live with that.

So yeah, I'd love to see your application.

Cool! I'll consider it.

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:

Smeags seems to get a lot of favors offered. There has got be some perk to being head mod.

I'm afraid I can't be tamed, so a mod position may not be for me. I'm sorry, as I'm sure everyone was anticipating my application.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

chocoloco said:
RCTjunkie said:

Smeags seems to get a lot of favors offered. There has got be some perk to being head mod.

"Head" mod. ;)

"10. In what ways can you support and aid the mod team, and in doing so support and aid these forums? "

I need help with this one.

RolStoppable said:
gooch_destroyer said:
"10. In what ways can you support and aid the mod team, and in doing so support and aid these forums? "

I need help with this one.

Just say that you are an active user who plans to do his job. For example, if you were a mod, you would have already dealt with my most recent report and changed the title of this thread, unlike the slackers of the current mod team. There is no freakin' Friday May 30th this year.

Oh thanks.