By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most valuable games you own?

2 copies of Xenoblade Chronicles, 2 copies of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and 1 copy of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Around the Network
Mbolibombo said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Again, that Stadium Events must be worth a fortune. 

Sick collection, though!

Well thank you!

I would love to show off my entire collection but we are in the midst of moving so the place is a mess..  This is also probably the last time I will take a photo of Stadium Events, it's about to change owner because houses are frikkin expensive. But I am not bitter, I have do have extra cart that I am going to save ;)

For how much are you selling Stadium Events?

The first two are literally priceless so I will never sell these. The Beyond: Two souls press kit contains a piece of the film reel used when making one of the cut scenes.

The Last of Us:

Beyond: Two souls: 1 of 2000 made in the world

Infamous: second son press kit:

Demons Souls NTSC version with limited run walkthrough:

Uhmz, ni no kuni the wizard edition. And class of heroes 3 ps3 physical sealed.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Well...

I don't own many rare games (if any), at least as far as I'm aware of, but I once nearly bought a copy of NBA Elite 11. Wish I bought it now....

Around the Network

I probably have more. I can't think of them off the top of my head. But Pokemon Box. From the Nintendo World Store. Would be the most expensive one I have. And the Jirachi bonus disc with Colosseum.

I have my MGS 1 PS1 copy still

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

I have the DJ Max Fever the crew Edition. It contains a signed copy of the game, jigsaw puzzles, huge OST, posters, art books, special mask, and a lovely huge red case. It was limited to 125 units and cost $130. I wonder how much I could get for this.

Following that, I have a lot of the usual suspects: Earthbound, Suikoden II, sealed copy of Persona 2, Xenoblade sealed, Fire Emblem PoR and Radiant Dawn.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Turkish said:
Mbolibombo said:

Well thank you!

I would love to show off my entire collection but we are in the midst of moving so the place is a mess..  This is also probably the last time I will take a photo of Stadium Events, it's about to change owner because houses are frikkin expensive. But I am not bitter, I have do have extra cart that I am going to save ;)

Rather not talkt sums here. But enough to warrant the sale, but I could probably have made a bit more if I put it up for auction.

Mbolibombo said:
Turkish said:

Rather not talkt sums here. But enough to warrant the sale, but I could probably have made a bit more if I put it up for auction.

I'm gonna need to see the boards inside as well to warrent them legit as bootlegs/fakes are common with these heavy hitters.... I'm just kidding! lol I eat my words as i thought for sure someone posting they had 2 of the rarest Nes titles as well as the Pal Stadium Events and a high dollar repo in Mr. Gimmick in this thread would had been stretching the truth abit xD