By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most valuable games you own?

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Treasure of Tarmin for the Intellivision, still in original plastic. That would be my best guess, probably $40.

Around the Network

Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore (both german version), Terranigma and Doom on the SNES are probablu among my most valuable console games I still have.

I say I still have since I had a Sega Master System II with the game Golden Axe Warrior. The console and all it's games went lost when I moved but later I saw a pricetag of 60£ for that game alone (more than the console btw)

I also have many floppy discs from late 80's/early 90's for my PCs, among them the rather infamous port of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the impossible jump. I have however no idea what these floppies are worth - or if they even are still in working condition, as the graphics card on my old 486 PC died a few years ago.

Edit:

How much worth are european copies of Chibi-Robo! (GC) and Little King's Story (Wii)?

Cloudman said:
Mbolibombo said:
Being a collector I do have a lot of rarities so I will just mention a few of the most notable from my favorite format - the NES.

Stadium Events complete in the box
Little Samson complete in the box ( a bad box but still)
Flintstones 2 cart
Mr.Gimmick cart

Those are crazy high price games, especially Mr. Gimmick... How did you pull off that find?

I was a bit lucky, I bought a few years back while it was still expensive but the hype wasnt as big as it is now and have been for a while. I even sold the box and manual for more money than I bought the complete version for a few years back.

EBGames version of Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete w/o all the extra stuff. The EBGames version was even more limited than the regular Collector's Edition that Working Designs published. Breath of Fire 3 PSX NTSC version is also pretty rare; the game is not available on the North American PSN at all due to licensing issues.

Ultrashroomz said:
Mbolibombo said:

Holy hell, that must cost a fortune! o_o

Wasnt cheap. But it was also the PAL version sold in Sweden while still very expensive (roughly 2500 copies released). It has nothing on the NTSC version. Still a four figure game.

Around the Network
Mbolibombo said:
Being a collector I do have a lot of rarities so I will just mention a few of the most notable from my favorite format - the NES.

Flintstones 2 cart
Mr.Gimmick cart

Hmm someone who makes a claim like this should be willing to post a picture of them at the very least don't you think? 

painmaster212 said:
Mbolibombo said:

Flintstones 2 cart
Mr.Gimmick cart

Hmm someone who makes a claim like this should be willing to post a picture of them at the very least don't you think? 

No problem maestro. coming right up! =)

painmaster212 said:
Mbolibombo said:

Flintstones 2 cart
Mr.Gimmick cart

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1akNed2XYVEfkNrRjBzdUdON3JYekMtdHhyTEExRGNEWkg0bXhrU1VZRU51dlpJZlJUWEU&usp=sharing

There yo go :)

Mbolibombo said:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1akNed2XYVEfkNrRjBzdUdON3JYekMtdHhyTEExRGNEWkg0bXhrU1VZRU51dlpJZlJUWEU&usp=sharing

Again, that Stadium Events must be worth a fortune. 

Sick collection, though!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Mbolibombo said:

Again, that Stadium Events must be worth a fortune. 

Sick collection, though!

Well thank you!

I would love to show off my entire collection but we are in the midst of moving so the place is a mess..  This is also probably the last time I will take a photo of Stadium Events, it's about to change owner because houses are frikkin expensive. But I am not bitter, I have do have extra cart that I am going to save ;)