By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most valuable games you own?

curl-6 said:
Starfox 2 on cartridge.

o_o

Now that's something...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Being a collector I do have a lot of rarities so I will just mention a few of the most notable from my favorite format - the NES.

Stadium Events complete in the box
Little Samson complete in the box ( a bad box but still)
Flintstones 2 cart
Mr.Gimmick cart

curl-6 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

O_o Did you put a rom on a cartridge or something?

Isn´t the game broken and unfinished?

Me and my bro found a guy who would put the leaked ROM on a cartridge for us, yeah.

It is unfinished; multiplayer was never completed, and there are a few glitches in the campaign, but it's playable from start to finish.

Is good?

Mbolibombo said:
Being a collector I do have a lot of rarities so I will just mention a few of the most notable from my favorite format - the NES.

Little Samson complete in the box ( a bad box but still)
Flintstones 2 cart
Mr.Gimmick cart

Those are crazy high price games, especially Mr. Gimmick... How did you pull off that find?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I dont check how much games are worth.

Do you mean how much you would get for it if sold or how much you would want to kill someone if it went missing?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
curl-6 said:

Me and my bro found a guy who would put the leaked ROM on a cartridge for us, yeah.

It is unfinished; multiplayer was never completed, and there are a few glitches in the campaign, but it's playable from start to finish.

Is good?

I enjoy it quite a bit, yes.

It introduces some cool new elements like a realtime strategy type map where fleets and missiles are moving towards Corneria and you have to engage them (as levels) as well as taking out the bases on planets that launch the missiles. Corneria can be destroyed if you don't protect it well. I really hope they revisit this template in the future.

As to be expected from a beta, it has a few issues with collision detection, and the framerate is a little unstable, but on the whole, yeah, I'd say it's good. Unpolished, but good.

Probably some Sega Master System game that was released only in Brazil or that's simply rare (Street Fighter 2, Fifa International Soccer, etc).

Mbolibombo said:

Holy hell, that must cost a fortune! o_o

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

despite having a pretty large collection of retro games back to the NES my most valuable game seems to be xenoblade. It's hard to believe because there's no way it's anywhere near the most rare game i have.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

My most valuable game is a copy of Rule of Rose, complete and in good condition. It was a Christmas present from my best friend, and something I treasure.