By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most valuable games you own?

nes- g.i.joe 2 sealed
snes- lufia complete, ff3
genesis- punisher, tmnt hyperstone heist,grind stormer,castlevania bloodlines, ps4
tg16- exile 2, vasteel,air zonk, neutopia 2, soldier blade
ng aes- metal slug (j), metal slug 2, svc chaos, blazing star,
sat- albert odyssey,guardian heroes, house of the dead, magic knight rayearth,
ps- dragon warrior 7, suikoden
dc- shenmue
lynx- double dragon, super offroad, zaku
sega cd- lunar, night trap, shining force cd

Around the Network

Games? Probably Xenoblade.

Game stuff? Marth, Little Mac, Shulk, Captain Falcon, and WFT amiibos, and my MM3D New 3DSXL.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

DivinePaladin said:

Game stuff? Marth, Little Mac, Shulk, Captain Falcon, and WFT amiibos, and my MM3D New 3DSXL.

Funny enough, I was able to get a Marth amiibo today @ Nintendo World via relative.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Probably Super smash bros melee

Ps all stars

Around the Network

My Zelda collection.

Konkers Bad Fur Day still in original wrap, I also have the copy I played along with the box. Outside of that who knows, I have quite a few Nintendo games from NES forward most of them with the original box/ instructions and inserts. Konkers is the only one I ever looked up though so I have no idea if anything else I have is valuable.

think-man said:
Ps all stars

painmaster212 said:
Mbolibombo said:

Rather not talkt sums here. But enough to warrant the sale, but I could probably have made a bit more if I put it up for auction.

I'm gonna need to see the boards inside as well to warrent them legit as bootlegs/fakes are common with these heavy hitters.... I'm just kidding! lol I eat my words as i thought for sure someone posting they had 2 of the rarest Nes titles as well as the Pal Stadium Events and a high dollar repo in Mr. Gimmick in this thread would had been stretching the truth abit xD

Gimmick isnt a repro though, it's the real deal (PAL-SCN) =)

Thank you

think-man said:
Ps all stars