By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Is Going to Hit 1mil in Sales, and It Wont Take Very Long! (1 Month)

TheGoldenBoy said:
I don't think it will get to a million that fast, but it will definitely do it at some point which I wasn't too confident about a while ago. That was mostly because I wasn't sure Nintendo would give it proper advertising, but they are definitely proving me wrong about that.

Good, i love when Nintendo proves TheGoldenBoy wrong :o

Around the Network

Fun game but I can't see it hitting 1m lifetime.....

tbone51 said:
1mil Splatoon by years end (shipped)

Oh, that's not that bad, honestly. Could very well happen, especially if it has a good holiday.

I'd be much more confident though if this bundle wasn't so limited. Who knows, maybe if the game finds enough success, Nintendo will feel inclined to make it a permanent bundle (I think releasing it in Japan would help a bit too).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

All I have to say to you is good luck. Hope you didnt bet for reaching that number by end of June. End of year is more likely.

I don't see why it wouldn't. The game is selling for a low price in EU and that is half the battle. I wouldn't be shocked if it cracks 1 million in the first month after word gets out about how fun it is and Nintendo keeps it at that price.

Around the Network

Yes, I think easily could surprise 1m through the summer.

Angelv577 said:
All I have to say to you is good luck. Hope you didnt bet for reaching that number by end of June. End of year is more likely.

I have a bet of end of year 1mil. But i have a biased feeling it'll hit 1mil In a month, when im dead wrong and its not over 500k i will be haunted by them VGCharterz :0

tbone51 said:
Angelv577 said:

I have a bet of end of year 1mil. But i have a biased feeling it'll hit 1mil In a month, when im dead wrong and its not over 500k i will be haunted by them VGCharterz :0

If you end up being right, you can make them eat crow but if not, I recommend a nice vacation for a few days until people forget.

Angelv577 said:
tbone51 said:

If you end up being right, you can make them eat crow but if not, I recommend a nice vacation for a few days until people forget.

This is the internet, they'll never forget!!! 

Not in 1 month! Maybe in the end of the year with luck.