By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Is Going to Hit 1mil in Sales, and It Wont Take Very Long! (1 Month)

Its bundled so it may get there eventually.

Around the Network

Inb4 it truely is the next Smash Bros./Mario Kart and does 3 million by the end of the year!

curl-6 said:
tbone51 said:

⇒⇒⇒ Optimistic Prediction? 1mil+ Shipped+Digital by Q2 (End of June)

Thoughts? Discuss.....

Too optimistic.

If I were you I'd stick to "1m in 2015", especially if you're going to take bets.

Actually have that bet already (my only current bet), Excluding some predictions i made just because it was a possibility, im mostly right or close. Should of seen my thread on SSB4 Selling 10mil+ by end of 2014. Its a Classic :0

I do feel like 1mil is good for the year very confident, as for 1mil from May 30th to June 30th... Yes its optimistic but i do think many people are underestimating it. Its the big 1st half year title, many Nintendo fns will eat this up. MK8 did i think 2.8mil in the same time frame,i think splatoon can do a little more than a third of MK8 with a bigger installment. (7mil vs 9.5mil?)

I wouldn't bet if i were you, because you be losing it XD   "pls understand"

think-man said:
Its bundled so it may get there eventually.

Bundle doesn't mean much for Splatoon, There probably wont be 30k Bundles WW for the release. In the US its only a BB exclusive and Europe has 1 but not alot...

Amiibo bundle in Europe "might help" but it wont be much either!

tbone51 said:
curl-6 said:

Too optimistic.

If I were you I'd stick to "1m in 2015", especially if you're going to take bets.

Actually have that bet already (my only current bet), Excluding some predictions i made just because it was a possibility, im mostly right or close. Should of seen my thread on SSB4 Selling 10mil+ by end of 2014. Its a Classic :0

I do feel like 1mil is good for the year very confident, as for 1mil from May 30th to June 30th... Yes its optimistic but i do think many people are underestimating it. Its the big 1st half year title, many Nintendo fns will eat this up. MK8 did i think 2.8mil in the same time frame,i think splatoon can do a little more than a third of MK8 with a bigger installment. (7mil vs 9.5mil?)

I wouldn't bet if i were you, because you be losing it XD   "pls understand"

You're asking me if I want to bet on Splatoon not passing 1m by June 30th? Cos I might take that.

Around the Network

Whoa! 1mil by the end of June? I think it will have an amazing launch, definitely. I'd be happy if it hits 1mil within a year. Hope you're right!

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

curl-6 said:
tbone51 said:

You're asking me if I want to bet on Splatoon not passing 1m by June 30th? Cos I might take that.

I already have a Splatoon bet, but im sure you definitely can find a person or 2 to bet against tht :0

tbone51 said:
I already have a Splatoon bet, but im sure you definitely can find a person or 2 to bet against tht :0

What's your bet?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I don't think it will get to a million that fast, but it will definitely do it at some point before the year ends which I wasn't too confident about a while ago. That was mostly because I wasn't sure Nintendo would give it proper advertising, but they are definitely proving me wrong about that.

Skullwaker said:
tbone51 said:

What's your bet?

1mil Splatoon by years end (shipped)