By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Super mega baseball is an awesome game! Is basically the nba jam of baseball. I've been thrilled with it at full price

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
chocoloco said:
I bought Trials Fusion and The Wolf Among US to play when I finish a bunch of other games I have bought. Someday

Yeah can't really go wrong with those prices adding them to your backlog if you do get around to wanting to play them you would regret it not picking them up now is the way I look at it.  Trials is a great little time waster if you do download it, great for little gaming breaks.

This is already happening as I am playing fusion on breaks between Far Cry 4! It is a good pure gameplay game that is good in semi-short burts to have fun with something different. Glad I bought it already!

Awesome! I chose to get LittleBigPlanet PS Vita. Will play it as soon as I finish the Sly Collection and the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
Awesome! I chose to get LittleBigPlanet PS Vita. Will play it as soon as I finish the Sly Collection and the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

This and Tearaway are the only 2 vita games I've encountered that used the rear touchscreen in a way that bought a smile to my face, great AAA Vita game easily compares to LBP2 in terms of effort and content.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

chocoloco said:
ganoncrotch said:

Yeah can't really go wrong with those prices adding them to your backlog if you do get around to wanting to play them you would regret it not picking them up now is the way I look at it.  Trials is a great little time waster if you do download it, great for little gaming breaks.

This is already happening as I am playing fusion on breaks between Far Cry 4! It is a good pure gameplay game that is good in semi-short burts to have fun with something different. Glad I bought it already!

As much as I love giant games that you can get lost in for years (literally, I have 2+ years playtime in WoW) I absolutely love having games like Trials/Joe Danger around that you can just throw it on for 5 min breaks, jump in, get blown up, have fun and hop back out again without having to remember where in the story you are or the super complex controls to not suffer hours of relearning if you take a break for a month from the game. Great user content to download in Trials too if you haven't looked into it yet.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Why don't we get these deals in Europe.... -_-

Because Sony doesn't need to try so hard here i guess, they have no competition. It's starting to piss me off to though, Europe is their biggest and most important market.

I got Soul Sacrifice Delta, 5 bucks is an amazing deal

I need to get myself an US PSN account.

Mass Effect trilogy for 5 daala -_- those loading times tho

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

jonathanalis said:
wow, mass effect trilogy, 5$!!!!!

yup!! certainly buying that one! funny thing was that i was planning on buying it anyways and was gonna buy it used if i could find it. 

this is the US store, right?