By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Flash Sale

estebxx said:
ReimTime said:
I MISSED IT! Put $20 in so I could get Okami + Ni No Kuni + Walking Dead + LBP :'-(

oh man that sucks... but HEY all you need to do is wait a month for the monthly flash sale of june and you may end up finding even better deals!

seriously if sony wants me to buy digital these flash sales better continue. bought the ME triology for 5 bucks. i was gonna buy LBP2 yesterday as well but the sale was gone sadly. still no worries, i got 3 games for 5 bucks! 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
estebxx said:
ReimTime said:
I MISSED IT! Put $20 in so I could get Okami + Ni No Kuni + Walking Dead + LBP :'-(

oh man that sucks... but HEY all you need to do is wait a month for the monthly flash sale of june and you may end up finding even better deals!

seriously if sony wants me to buy digital these flash sales better continue. bought the ME triology for 5 bucks. i was gonna buy LBP2 yesterday as well but the sale was gone sadly. still no worries, i got 3 games for 5 bucks! 

yeah, i myself hate digital but with this deals i really cant complain, afterall if i wanted to grab the 3 games that i did in phisical form it would have costed me arround 90 bucks (arround 30 for each, give or take) plus 24 bucks of shipping to my country and instead i justbought them all for less than 15 bucks...

meh ps4 selection sucked anyway

They got me to purchase two games with this incredible sale!! Oh and for anyone who has never played it, 'Trials Fusion' so far is some addicting fun!!! It also looks pretty damn good and plays very smooth. It's some of the best $4 I've ever spent on a game!!

estebxx said:
bananaking21 said:
estebxx said:
ReimTime said:

yeah, i myself hate digital but with this deals i really cant complain, afterall if i wanted to grab the 3 games that i did in phisical form it would have costed me arround 90 bucks (arround 30 for each, give or take) plus 24 bucks of shipping to my country and instead i justbought them all for less than 15 bucks...

yeah i dislike digital as well. but damn when they are priced like this i cant complain at all. even if they were 10 bucks a pop they would have been great deals.

Around the Network
AnthonyW86 said:
ganoncrotch said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Dr.Vita said:
Why don't we get these deals in Europe.... -_-

Because Sony doesn't need to try so hard here i guess, they have no competition. It's starting to piss me off to though, Europe is their biggest and most important market.

There is currently an EA sale on the psn store and it's coming off the back of a huge arcade hits Sale, there is a new sale in EU psn every 2 weeks which has offers comparable to this stuff... sure it's a shame the two stores aren't unified because there is some stuff in the US sales that looks nice but yeah after picking up Street fighter alpha 3 for 1euro, Crazy Taxi 1+2 (€1.80)and power stone 1+2 (€3) al for the Vita I really don't think it's far to say EU doesn't get some love from Sony sales wise.

Sure Europe get's sales to but they are generally less impressive. Ir worse, the same games on sale with a higher price. I remember wanting to buy The Evil Within during the holiday sales and it was €39,99 here and $29,99 in the U S.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/vita-on-the-move/cid=STORE-MSF75508-VITAMOVE

Vita sale just kicked off in EU, definately worth a look, see persona 1 on there for 3euros along with some other big reductions. Lots of psp games for vita which is cool enough since some of those games really suffered the umds poor loading times.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive