By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Darn... All these Sony sales are filling up my 1TB quick I wish Sony would start allowing external HDDs like M$

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
Darn... All these Sony sales are filling up my 1TB quick I wish Sony would start allowing external HDDs like M$

I'm hoping they add that soon as well. With all the flash sales and how big game installs are external HDDs are necessary.

I just bought: Borderlands and Ni No Kuni.

I bought Mass Effect Trilogy, couldn't resist.

Tigerlure said:
I bought Mass Effect Trilogy, couldn't resist.

Aye lol, $1.60 per mass effect game... you can't go wrong at that price, unless you have a download cap heh.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Why don't we get these deals in Europe.... -_-

grabbed mass effect trilogy and ace combat

Mass effect trilogy for 5 bucks is the steal of the century folks!

I bought Trials Fusion and The Wolf Among US to play when I finish a bunch of other games I have bought. Someday

chocoloco said:
I bought Trials Fusion and The Wolf Among US to play when I finish a bunch of other games I have bought. Someday

Yeah can't really go wrong with those prices adding them to your backlog if you do get around to wanting to play them you would regret it not picking them up now is the way I look at it.  Trials is a great little time waster if you do download it, great for little gaming breaks.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive