By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pbroy said:
Darn... All these Sony sales are filling up my 1TB quick I wish Sony would start allowing external HDDs like M$

This is PS3 it should support external HDs, have you tried it?

Around the Network
Ruler said:
pbroy said:
Darn... All these Sony sales are filling up my 1TB quick I wish Sony would start allowing external HDDs like M$

This is PS3 it should support external HDs, have you tried it?

I thought it only supports media and backups.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Darn... All these Sony sales are filling up my 1TB quick slow I wish Sony would start allowing external HDDs like M$

Fixed. Took 3 hours to download Mass Effect 1 and I have 20+ other games that still need to be downloaded. Downloaded F1 earlier on 360. Took only an hour.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

bought Nino Kuni and will also grab Freedom Wars once i put this code on my PSN wallet.

I bought The Walking dead: the complete first season. Can't wait to play it.

Around the Network

bought Mass Effect Triology! so pumped! just for 5 bucks xD is the flash over or do i still have time to buy LBP2? decided why the heck now

Bought a few games from this. Mass Effect Trilogy for about £3 in UK money is the star purchase for me.

estebxx said:
bought Nino Kuni and will also grab Freedom Wars once i put this code on my PSN wallet.

Freedom Wars HYPE. I'm sure you'll love it, plus the co-op/pvp is pretty interesting, laggy sometimes but still funny. I'm on my second playthrough and I already got the plat months ago.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

I swear to fuck this sale better still be on by the time I'm home I'm gonna go ham

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
I swear to fuck this sale better still be on by the time I'm home I'm gonna go ham

You can't u spent all yo money on beer

#1 Amb-ass-ador