By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Single Player takes 5 to 7 hours!

5-7 hours is good for a shooter without quick time events and cutscenes

Around the Network

longer than the recent call of duties lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Wish it was longer, but I feared this would happen. Singleplayer should have been 15 hours or something with double the levels.

I wonder what the development time was for this. I just can't see this game review well. Nintendo should have just delayed it.

That's around what I expected. Makes sense, the focus is the online multiplayer after all.
Campaign seems to be more like a tutorial.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

It has more than 28 levels for what they have said, because the bosses are apart, so more than 30. Not bad.

And as Nintendo life said, there´s a ton of gear and unique weapons.

Around the Network

Yeap not much of a surprise there, it's all about dat multiplayer!

WhiteSky said:

yeah like COD but with less multiplayer modes.

Samus Aran said:

Wish it was longer, but I feared this would happen. Singleplayer should have been 15 hours or something with double the levels.

I wonder what the development time was for this. I just can't see this game review well. Nintendo should have just delayed it.

Is that irony?

Angelv577 said:
WhiteSky said:

yeah like COD but with less multiplayer modes.

Every Splatoon will be bigger than the previous one, the same as CoD, or Smash Bros. And this will be pretty huge in few months.

And at least is the first one of something fresh, not the 15º version of the same in 10 years.

I never expected a single player when it was revealed. My feelings regarding this game have waxed and waned with the news as my expectations have been tempered and inflated. Right now they're in the tempered state and I may end up not buying day one to see what gets shown at E3. My last retail purchase was SSB, so I was really expecting this to be hitting a lot harder. I wasn't very excited about MK8, though, and that became my favorite WiiU game. Who knows...maybe this manages to defy my expectations in the same way. I have a feeling it won't, though.