By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Single Player takes 5 to 7 hours!

So which is it 5 or 7? if 5 me no like if 7 I'm ok with it

Oh well online should be fun I suppose. There will be another testfire thingy on the 24 and I hope I can play that one!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

For the record, MK8's "singleplayer" takes a similar amount of time to complete.

Goodnightmoon said:
KLXVER said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Here in Spain is at 32 euro right now.

http://www.amazon.es/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_v_2

Thats is pretty cheap

Thats more than 30 bucks though. Its about 36...

Yup, that´s why I´ve said that 40$ would be 4$ more expensive than here :P

Oh, my bad

Good to hear... not bad, content wise.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Considering that the online mode seems a bit lesser than other shooter games, I was hoping that the single player mode would make up for that. Not saying I won't get it, but more likely to wait for a price drop or used copy than I was before.

Around the Network

I won't lie, wanted more. Actually, i am very interrested in the SP. What i saw in the spoilers/directs made me really hyped towards the SP.

The plataforming/shooting/ink mechanics made me wish for a Galaxy size SP.

Are the 90+ Metascore predictions still up? Or are you thinking about it twice now?

IMO this game will be on the middle 70's

That's good to hear. It's not short for a game that's focused on the multiplayer. In fact, the SP is longer than many recent shooters. If I'm not mistaken, CoD:AW campaign is about 6/7 hours, Titanfall doesn't have a proper campaign... It's enough to keep me busy until they start to add more maps and modes later. And it has collectives, and I'm in love with them :P.

I agree in one thing, 60$ is expensive. I don't know why in some places the game is more expensive (I paid 30€ for the game) than in here, but, maybe, in the end, the game will worth that price. It depends on the content they are planning to release.

Volterra_90 said:
That's good to hear. It's not short for a game that's focused on the multiplayer. In fact, the SP is longer than many recent shooters. If I'm not mistaken, CoD:AW campaign is about 6/7 hours, Titanfall doesn't have a proper campaign... It's enough to keep me busy until they start to add more maps and modes later. And it has collectives, and I'm in love with them :P.

I agree in one thing, 60$ is expensive. I don't know why in some places the game is more expensive (I paid 30€ for the game) than in here, but, maybe, in the end, the game will worth that price. It depends on the content they are planning to release.

I'll bet those going on about the price/value still bought MK8 for $60.

Busted said:
Dreadful, but not unexpected, like almost all FP shoters nowadays

Lol. Not at all dreadful for a game that is mainly focused on multiplayer.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.