By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Voice Cast for Ratchet & Clank Animated Movie announced(Movie releases domestically on April 29, 2016)

Teeqoz said:
Just so happy that they're using the original voices for the most important characters! Would've been dissapointing if they didn't.

Agreed. I was worried about that as it just wouldn't be the same without them.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Just so happy that they're using the original voices for the most important characters! Would've been dissapointing if they didn't.

that's the entire reason i clicked this thread,.. if ratchet, clank, and qwark didn't have their original voice actors i would have been angry.  nefarious too,.. i'm not sure if he's in the movie though.

John Goodman is the shit. Really hope this has the same kind of humor as the original trilogy

KLXVER said:
Nice cast. Too bad the movie seems like its mostly for kids. Humor wise I mean.

Makes sense since the franchise it's based off of is for kids.

spemanig said:
KLXVER said:
Nice cast. Too bad the movie seems like its mostly for kids. Humor wise I mean.

Makes sense since the franchise it's based off of is for kids.

I guess. Some people just made it sound like the humor in the games were aimed at adults as well...

Around the Network

Was wondering how Sly got involved with the Sony Hacking scandal.

Now i know. Solid cast really.

I have to defend the "kids" theory here. Most pepole who grew up playing the R&C are well in their late 20s and 30s. I think it should be good. 

anamme said:
Because Paul Giamatti, John Goodman, and Sylvester Stallone really appeal to the kids these days?

Do kids know or care about voice actors?  

I'm actually pretty excited for this movie, and that sounds like a good cast.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ratchet-clank-movie-cast-is-surprisingly-good/1100-6427302/

Releasing 2016 now apparently

Updated title with release date for April 29, 2016 as IGN updated their article.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid