By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - May 4th to May 10th

Pfft, some Golden Week. Xeno X had a big drop, but I'd be happy if it could have a 5-10k baseline for a while. Really glad to see that Wii U is still above 10k and MP10/MK8 keep selling.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

The XenoBlade dropped is not worse than the BloodBorne dropped. 150k ----> 20k and 85k ----> 10k.
But of course, people say "DOOMED" for XenoBlade and succes for BloodBorne... seem legit...

Ryng_Tolu said:
The XenoBlade dropped is not worse than the BloodBorne dropped. 150k ----> 20k and 85k ----> 10k.
But of course, people say "DOOMED" for XenoBlade and succes for BloodBorne... seem legit...

Is just another day on the internet

But anyways, is not this week very low for software? I mean, the best seller is at 40k and Xeno is 4th with 11k

But consoles are not too low. Strange week.

I´m happy to see XCX at 100k, I wish we knew the digital sales...

Ryng_Tolu said:

haha, on reddit this post could cause a legendary meme train, especially in context with the posts above it (no "dooming" whatsoever)

2nd Week Sales Comparison

Xenoblade (Wii) - 20.276

Xenoblade (3DS) - 11.641

Xenoblade X (WiiU) - 11.579

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Wii U above 10k.
Even if next week will probabily back at the 6/8 k level... maybe 7/9 k.

And PS4/Vita under 10k incoming... :-/

I'm not sure Vita will drop below 10k, actually.  WiiU will be there next week and I'd imagine PS4 will be the week after, though.

Vita finally has an evergreen title in Minecraft.  That might keep it above 10k.

Sh1nn said:

2nd Week Sales Comparison

Xenoblade (Wii) - 20.276

Xenoblade (3DS) - 11.641

Xenoblade X (WiiU) - 11.579

If you take into account the installbase, then XenoX is a huge success. ;)

Ryng_Tolu said:

Considering that game sold one million copies in 10 days it is a succes. We simply have to wait and see how the game will be received in the rest of the world.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Bravely Second. :(

Ryng_Tolu said:

No one said that Bloodborne's 2nd week was good. So, I don't understand the victim angle. 10k for its 2nd week is awful.

Some nice showings from older and discounted titles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.