By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will VGChartz update at last one week of April before April NPD?

Opinion?

nah... 125 90.58%

maybe... 11 7.97%

yes. 2 1.45%

Total:138
kitler53 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
super6646 said:

I want an update... 

Edit: But seriously, they promised things would get back to normal and we're still waiting.

They said soon, the site isn't being abandoned thankfully.

off topic but my three favorite words are:  dirty.  fucking. liar.

I only like dirty fucking, but that's just a personal taste issue.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

"Soon" is like The Last Guardian in 2010 "Soon" means later.

ArchangelMadzz said:
kitler53 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
super6646 said:

I want an update... 

Edit: But seriously, they promised things would get back to normal and we're still waiting.

they said the site would return to normal and then it didn't.  that was over a month ago now.

That was not over a month ago, it was literally like 2 weeks ago maybe 3, and they said it would return to normal SOON. 

ioi said:
Numbers will be returning to normal this week...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7180370

march 29th.  6.3 weeks ago.  over a month.

kitler53 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
kitler53 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
super6646 said:

I want an update... 

they said the site would return to normal and then it didn't.  that was over a month ago now.

That was not over a month ago, it was literally like 2 weeks ago maybe 3, and they said it would return to normal SOON. 

ioi said:

And we got a more recent update 2 weeks ago indicating that Brett is doing personal things and will be returning back to scheduele soon. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=202128&page=1

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I have been watching this site without joining since 2007. I finally joined not long ago because I was concerned with the lack of sale charts coming in. Now I'm super bored of it already except some of you peeps can be pretty funny. I need updates to feed my soul. Maybe if I delete my account the sales will come.........nah

Around the Network

I doubt it.

I honestly think it's all about the forums now. That's why I've been coming back for a long time now

kitler53 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
kitler53 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
super6646 said:

I want an update... 

ioi said:

I see a lot of complaning, but what are you going to do about it people? If you want change, then do something.

LordLichtenstein said:
I see a lot of complaning, but what are you going to do about it people? If you want change, then do something.

What else are we supposed to do as forum users?  Most of us don't have access to update any of the numbers ourselves.  Isn't voicing our concerns to those with power the same thing as us doing something?