By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will VGChartz update at last one week of April before April NPD?

Opinion?

nah... 125 90.58%

maybe... 11 7.97%

yes. 2 1.45%

Total:138

I think everybody has just given up.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:

Hell, this site is bored withouth VGChartz week and Man Bear Pig.
I want the Weekly update and before all Man Bear Pig come Back!

EDIT: And maybe even a Seece come back can be coll...

I'm not cool enough??? ):

ArchangelMadzz said:
super6646 said:

I want an update... 

Edit: But seriously, they promised things would get back to normal and we're still waiting.

They said soon, the site isn't being abandoned thankfully.

they said the site would return to normal and then it didn't.  that was over a month ago now.

off topic but my three favorite words are:  dirty.  fucking. liar.

We had an mod thread about it one or two weeks ago and another complain thread today. Is this thread really necessary?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I don't believe ioi can post two weeks in two days... so no.

Around the Network
super6646 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Hell, this site is bored withouth VGChartz week and Man Bear Pig.
I want the Weekly update and before all Man Bear Pig come Back!

EDIT: And maybe even a Seece come back can be coll...

I'm not cool enough??? ):

Of course :D but you are not gone.

It's rare to get 2 weeks worth of data in a single day, so if they update W/E 28 March today, the first week in April won;t be updated until tomorrow at the earliest.. But with the rate of updating being about 0.2 charts per week 2 full week updates in 2 days seems virtually impossible.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Of course the more interesting question is whether we'll get numbers for at least one week in April before the end of May.

We got a chart update on 16 April, and then one 2 weeks later on 30 April for USA only. If we get the charts for the rest of the world about 2 weeks after 30 March (should be about today) there is a chance we will get an update for first week in April on about the 28th of May. But that is cutting it a bit fine.

If we get no April numbers in May then it means the site is officially broken and has probably been abandoned.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The forums can only keep this site alive for so long.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I never asked for a break!