By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Music in Xenoblade Chronicles X SUCKS! (at least some times)

Tagged games:

Lol NVM double post, it must be network eror

Around the Network
katakpisang said:
DanneSandin said:
katakpisang said:

nah tc just overreact
this is the first time sawano work on video game
takahashi hired him because of team medical dragon drama
but nothing can change the fact sawano bombastic epic music is the best on the genre

THEMEX
MONOX
all field theme except primordia

and lol you put cauldros and manon ship as bad music

well there must be wrong on your musical sense

Yes, there is some REALLY nice tunes in there! Some epic music! But other times you have really bad rap, or other vocals or some sort of dubstep party going on... I don't fucking want that in my games =(

same as xenoblade x

first open world jrpg and the music is different from others jrpg 

at least there a lot of diversity on musical piece , you want hear bad jrpg music? go listen FF XV , i don't know why they hired yoko instead of nobuo uematsu 

her repetitive and overused violin,piano music really bad ,  xenoblade for example main theme,prologue b , colony 9 ,battle theme , unfinshed battle

xenoblade music has been saved by ACE+ , tabata should hired ACE+ instead of yoko

Only composer I know by name is Koji Kondo :P

XC had really good music, didn't hear a single tune I hated.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

HollyGamer said:
katakpisang said:

nah tc just overreact
but nothing can change the fact sawano bombastic epic music is the best on the genre

THEMEX
MONOX

What the hell, when there is a guy/girl mention Team Medical Dragon then it's mean the guys is either Malaysian or Indonesian, are u Malay or Indonesia , and katak doesn't like Pisang for sure sahabat

lol at nationality part is true

but did Team medical dragon really popular on sea , because when i mentioning about tmc i'm referring to recent iwata ask when iwata questioning takahashi about sawano and he reply " sawano is big anime composer but i'm a drama guy"

I actually like it!

1doesnotsimply

DanneSandin said:
bunchanumbers said:
Listened to it all. Loved it all. Don't see the issue.

Mah gawd, you must have stuff in your ears ^^ well, I guess some will like it and some will hate it. The songs I've listed in the OP is songs I don't wanna hear over and over again - but you will.

It makes me think of an anime when I listen to it. I don't need toned down music or generic fantasy music. Stuff like that is a dime a dozen and is ultimately forgettable. I hear this music and it is exciting, its different. It makes me excited for the setting which is exciting and different. This game is a blend of so many different things so of course the music will reflect this.

Around the Network

The 1st, 2nd, and 4th links are pretty bad, but I did like the 3rd and 5th.

These are a couple songs on what I figure will be a larger OST overall, so maybe these are just a few duds.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

DanneSandin said:

But the music in Xenoblade Chronicles was sooo good! What happened here? =(

The composers of the first game got replaced by an anime composer.

katakpisang said:
HollyGamer said:
katakpisang said:

nah tc just overreact

THEMEX
MONOX

What the hell, when there is a guy/girl mention Team Medical Dragon then it's mean the guys is either Malaysian or Indonesian, are u Malay or Indonesia , and katak doesn't like Pisang for sure sahabat

lol at nationality part is true

but did Team medical dragon really popular on sea , because when i mentioning about tmc i'm referring to recent iwata ask when iwata questioning takahashi about sawano and he reply " sawano is big anime composer but i'm a drama guy"

Yes indeed it's  famous amongs Jdorama Lover (especially amongs  people who hate K Drama Lol ),  I fall in love with Sawayuki from Guilty Crown Anime then after i watched TMC i just knew that Sawayuki involve in the drama. 

I love Blue Dragon and Red Dragon ST it's so epic.

Can't spell crap without rap.

bunchanumbers said:
DanneSandin said:
bunchanumbers said:
Listened to it all. Loved it all. Don't see the issue.

Mah gawd, you must have stuff in your ears ^^ well, I guess some will like it and some will hate it. The songs I've listed in the OP is songs I don't wanna hear over and over again - but you will.

It makes me think of an anime when I listen to it. I don't need toned down music or generic fantasy music. Stuff like that is a dime a dozen and is ultimately forgettable. I hear this music and it is exciting, its different. It makes me excited for the setting which is exciting and different. This game is a blend of so many different things so of course the music will reflect this.

I don't think XC had generic music. I still remember and love the theme for Bioni's Leg. Awesome! The battle music rocked as well. That game had a ton of great music. And I don't want my game to sound like an anime. I don't really care for those. Having crappy vocals doesn't make a game feel fresh and exciting to me

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.