By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Music in Xenoblade Chronicles X SUCKS! (at least some times)

Tagged games:

Some are real bad but some are really good. It feels like you are in an Anime.

Around the Network

That's really disappionting guess i could play a Final Fantasy OST while playing X to have a more enjoyable experience.

is that a fake sterotypical black voice trying to make somesort of preschool hiphop beat?

yeah, pls stop... dear nintendo, if you wanna have a hiphop song in your game, pay eminem, or just take a beastie boys song..

DanneSandin said:

How the hell do you embed videos? =/

At the bottom right of all the options when you type your message, there's a dedicated button now for that very purpose ( Insert / edit embedded media ).

Just click that button, paste link, click on insert, and voila! 

That sure is one cRAPpy battle theme.

The first 3 themes you posted, I have to agree they're bad. Fourth one, I actually like. And the last one is ok.

Hynad said:
DanneSandin said:

There's a dedicated button now for that very purpose. At the bottom right of all the options when you type your message.

Just click that button, insert link, insert, and voila! 

That sure is one cRAPpy battle theme.

The first 3 themes you posted, I have to agree they're bad. Fourth one, I actually like. And the last one is ok.

That's awesome! THANK YOU :D

Some songs are better than others, but having to listen to these repeatedly... man... I'd rather mute the game an listen to XC OST while playing!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Hynad said:
DanneSandin said:

There's a dedicated button now for that very purpose. At the bottom right of all the options when you type your message.

Just click that button, insert link, insert, and voila! 

That's awesome! THANK YOU :D

Don't thank me. Thank TruckOSama for doing such a great job! ^_-

You're hating, you realise that?

I am not gonna judge until i'm playing the game and taking the whole vibe in.

To be honest with you, i can only recall one tune from the original chronicles and the battle theme isnt even it. It did not stop me from loving the game. I think that in general game's music is not to my taste. The orchestral soundtracks are a waste. Its a game, you cant focus on playing the game and paying atention to the multiple lanes of music. Its just gonna get filtered as noise and not be memorable at all.

So, yeah... i wish it was another Xenogears soudtrack, but they dont make those anymore.

Nem said:

You're hating, you realise that?

I am not gonna judge until i'm playing the game and taking the whole vibe in.

To be honest with you, i can only recall one tune from the original chronicles and the battle theme isnt even it. It did not stop me from loving the game. I think that in general game's music is not to my taste. The orchestral soundtracks are a waste. Its a game, you cant focus on playing the game and paying atention to the multiple lanes of music. Its just gonna get filtered as noise and not be memorable at all.

So, yeah... i wish it was another Xenogears soudtrack, but they dont make those anymore.

He's... not saying or even implying the game will suck because of the music he dislikes.

If he doesn't like the music already, as many others do because of all the rap, that's unlikely to change even when he "takes the whole vibe in".

I don't like death and black metal. And when I played DMC, it didn't change. It was aggressing my ears everytime such music played during a level. I don't like rap music. I can conclude without any doubt that I won't enjoy those themes during Xenoblade X.

We should start a petition where we at least ask them to remove the goddamn lyrics, they are so bad

It would be a shame to have to mute this game, given how big a part the music played in making the first one great.