By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Music in Xenoblade Chronicles X SUCKS! (at least some times)

Tagged games:

nah tc just overreact
this is the first time sawano work on video game
takahashi hired him because of team medical dragon drama
but nothing can change the fact sawano bombastic epic music is the best on the genre

THEMEX
MONOX
all field theme except primordia

and lol you put cauldros and manon ship as bad music

well there must be wrong on your musical sense

Around the Network
rutea7 said:
the first one you posted is reaaaally annoying, it beats the Xillia Elympios annoying elevator jazzy tunes... those really pissed me off

the second could be a good battle theme but the rap... meh. I like lyrics in battle bosses but for every combat it gets annoying

the third one play on what kind of occasion? i like it better than the others but as a theme, maybe during a cutscene or credits rolling kind of thing

Yeah, the two first are the worst! And that's music you'll be hearing quite a lot

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

No it doesn´t, I like it a lot. It has a style I´ve never heard on a rpg, it has personality, variety and a great production. Some people wants jrpgs to sound exactly the same for 20 years.

Also this game has like 100 songs, you cant chose a little proportion and say "xenoblade music sucks" you know?

Yeah, vocals suck >.

Actually it makes the games like playing an anime, because Sawano Hirayuki is famous for Anime OST composer, and most if his work is epic anime that involve, war, giant, space and robot and apocalyptic worlds.

Around the Network
katakpisang said:

nah tc just overreact
but nothing can change the fact sawano bombastic epic music is the best on the genre

THEMEX
MONOX

Yes, there is some REALLY nice tunes in there! Some epic music! But other times you have really bad rap, or other vocals or some sort of dubstep party going on... I don't fucking want that in my games =(

Ok, Manon Ship wasn't all that bad, only the beginning which caused my ears to bleed a little. But the rest was just fine. But the other two songs... I'd rather have this song for the ENTIRETY of the game instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48XreePDi8k

Listened to it all. Loved it all. Don't see the issue.

katakpisang said:

nah tc just overreact

THEMEX
MONOX

What the hell, when there is a guy/girl mention Team Medical Dragon then it's mean the guys is either Malaysian or Indonesian, are u Malay or Indonesia , and katak doesn't like Pisang for sure sahabat

DanneSandin said:
katakpisang said:

nah tc just overreact

THEMEX
MONOX

Yes, there is some REALLY nice tunes in there! Some epic music! But other times you have really bad rap, or other vocals or some sort of dubstep party going on... I don't fucking want that in my games =(

same as xenoblade x

first open world jrpg and the music is different from others jrpg 

at least there a lot of diversity on musical piece , you want hear bad jrpg music? go listen FF XV , i don't know why they hired yoko instead of nobuo uematsu 

her repetitive and overused violin,piano music really bad ,  xenoblade for example main theme,prologue b , colony 9 ,battle theme , unfinshed battle

xenoblade music has been saved by ACE+ , tabata should hired ACE+ instead of yoko

bunchanumbers said:
Listened to it all. Loved it all. Don't see the issue.

Mah gawd, you must have stuff in your ears ^^ well, I guess some will like it and some will hate it. The songs I've listed in the OP is songs I don't wanna hear over and over again - but you will.