Forums - Sales Discussion - day 45 and still no sign of sales

why no sales?

is he not well? 9 4.71%

family crisis? 10 5.24%

holiday/ vacation 8 4.19%

No longer cares 76 39.79%

hates the fact Ps4 is winning 88 46.07%

Total:191

I have written two blogs about this recently. About 10 or so days ago, we were assured things would get back to normal soon. Well, this isn't soon enough for me. My last blog was locked for inciting anger. Well, we have reason to be angry! I'd rather them take away the forums than sales data! Vgchartz is supposed to be about sales. I can go elsewhere for forums. I've already decided to start looking for another site. I don't think there are any though. Maybe a pay site?

Around the Network

Doesn't care anymore.

Uabit said:

Just fuck off. One thread about this every day :@

Only one thread a day? There should be a dozen a day!

LordLichtenstein said:
Well, the only way we can really show our disappointment, is by stop using the site.

We should all find a date, and on that date we stop using the site. Maybe if he sees that the visitor count drop 50% - 75% he will listen?

Good idea.

Sales number is what makes this site stand out than any other video game site, so lets hope it gets back on track.

Around the Network

This was addressed officially in a thread a little while ago:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=202128

Unfortunately there is little else we can do at this point but wait. I know its not the most ideal answer, but until we hear otherwise that's really all we have to draw from.

Now that the OP's question has been answered, I'm gonna go ahead and lock the thread. There's been quite a few of these types of threads lately, and while I can understand the frustration, like I said earlier waiting patiently is about all we can do at the moment.