Forums - Sales Discussion - day 45 and still no sign of sales

why no sales?

is he not well? 9 4.71%

family crisis? 10 5.24%

holiday/ vacation 8 4.19%

No longer cares 76 39.79%

hates the fact Ps4 is winning 88 46.07%

Total:191

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

I could understand if one person who does it as a side job doesn't have the time. But the excuse that this person is the only one in the world capable of doing the chartz and it's impossible to each someone else (or several persons) is just pathetic.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

The site code would break if ps4 showed 50%+ so he IS working on it.

Now seriously this was addressed one or two weeks ago.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

On holiday and probably doesn't care much.

Also think he has updated sales for the paying corporations, and it's just us who cannot see the numbers on the public front.

Kuksenkov said:
Who cares? They're wrong most of the time.

I come here because of the forums, not the sales or the news articles that are posted a week later when the news are old.

I don't anything special in vgchartz forum i can go to many others website forums

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

This reminds me, doesn't NPD come out in 2 or so?

DerNebel said:
This reminds me, doesn't NPD come out in 2 or so?

Yes, this Thursday. That's why I'm not very fussed. I'd rather have an accurate monthly report than regular weekly guesses.

bananaking21 said:
ioi doesnt give a fuck. thats whats happening.

Pretty much this, its really the only logical conclusion when you consider the history of the site.

It al went downhil after VGC 3.0 launched

I'm sure we would have numbers if the Xbox were 2:1 in lead ^,^

Well, the only way we can really show our disappointment, is by stop using the site.

We should all find a date, and on that date we stop using the site. Maybe if he sees that the visitor count drop 50% - 75% he will listen?