By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

English voice cast listing for Xenoblade Chronicles X:

Both Shulk and Fiora's voice actors from the first game appear as player avatar options.

Around the Network

nice news - More games should play motion control too.

Switch!!!

curl-6 said:
episteme said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Episteme you bitch and your .52 gal!

When I read this I thought of your profile picture as you when you were owning him, it cracked me up. XD

me

Raichu

cycycychris said:

I told my parents what to get me for Christmas today and $50 eshop card was on the list along with a 32 GB USB. And I told them it was for fatal frame 5.

My mother first reaction was, isn't the game available in retail. ... and I was all. ... well no nintendo shit logic. She proceeded to look at all the game sites to make sure it was not at retail. Then told me it was a shit move by nintendo. They just are making sure you can't sell your games.... Just thought it was a fun(but so true) story.

Now I see why the WiiU failed, even the Wii mums can see through Nintendo's BS this gen

curl-6 said:

English voice cast listing for Xenoblade Chronicles X:

Both Shulk and Fiora's voice actors from the first game appear as player avatar options.

Well shit do I go with my fave Yuri Lowenthal or Bryce Papenbrook?? Why you gotta make this so hard Nintendo -__-

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Platina said:
I truly wonder how many more copies they would have sold if it was released for retail as well.. would the sales outweigh the costs?

Sadly probably not.  Fatal Frame has never been a success sales wise on any platform.  It's frankly miraculous that it reached five installments.  As much as I believe they should have made it physical, my only arguments can be on principle; there is no business argument for it.

Yes, exactly what I was thinking... they could sell more copies, but they wouldn't make back the losses rather than having eShop exclusive

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I did some quick searches and found that Xenoblade X does have Off TV play, which is great..

but also there would be no option for having dual Audio (English and Japanese). Unfortunate, but is expected, because the game is massive so having to store all that extra content would not work

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Just want to say 17 chapters in. PSMD is freaking amazing an if you haven't you should go out and buy it now. Can't wait for 50 greatest games of all time next year definitely a top 10 contender so far.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Just want to say 17 chapters in. PSMD is freaking amazing an if you haven't you should go out and buy it now. Can't wait for 50 greatest games of all time next year definitely a top 10 contender so far.

"Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon will be available in Australia and New Zealand in early 2016."

-____-

ktay95 said:
uran10 said:

"Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon will be available in Australia and New Zealand in early 2016."

-____-

lol poor you, sucks to be you cause this game is so awesome. I had to force myself to put it down cause thanksgiving and stuff.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD