By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

I'm looking forward to play Fire Emblem Fates. I'm going to pre-order the Special Edition.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network
episteme said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Episteme you bitch and your .52 gal!

When I read this I thought of your profile picture as you when you were owning him, it cracked me up. XD

Stellar_Fungk said:
I'm looking forward to play Fire Emblem Fates. I'm going to pre-order the Special Edition.

let me know where have you ordered mate. I've looking online, amazon or gamestop doesn't have it atm. :(

Nintendo news of 25/11/2015: Second try...

• Media Create: AC: Amiibo Festival released this week with an incredible 19k units sold. The 3DS did get decent spike to 29k units, and the Wii U dropped to 14k units. Splatoon sold 17k units, YW Busters 15k units, and Super Mario Maker 13k units.
  • eShop Cyber Deals started today in North America!
  • Wiimote controls coming to Twilight Princess HD?
  • The downloadble data packs for X are coming to Europe on November 30th.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

So, this is rather early, but the first Xenoblade Chronicles X review is out :P

http://moviepilot.com/reviews/3652527?lt_source=external,manual

No idea how viable this review is :P

Also, don't know how he got this review out this soon. I know Nintendo sent a ton of outlets and streamers early copies and many are scores of hours in but still, I thought the review embargo was the 30th. I wonder if Nintendo will leave this up.

Also, Gamexplain has been doing a lot of preview discussion and such and a lot has been spoiler free.  

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

Nice, it's good to provide players with options. I'm not buying this as I already own it for Wii, but if I did, I'd play it with Wiimote + Nunchuk. Pointer aiming makes using the bow/hookshot/etc so much better.

I truly wonder how many more copies they would have sold if it was released for retail as well.. would the sales outweigh the costs?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
I truly wonder how many more copies they would have sold if it was released for retail as well.. would the sales outweigh the costs?

Well, they released it at retail in Europe, which is a smaller market for Wii U than North America...

Platina said:

Sadly probably not.  Fatal Frame has never been a success sales wise on any platform.  It's frankly miraculous that it reached five installments.  As much as I believe they should have made it physical, my only arguments can be on principle; there is no business argument for it.

nvm