By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Slarvax said:

I'll still say teams should be made by us. That way we won't have a 3v4 or incomplete/unfair matchups (to an extent). And we'd also have real tournaments. The bad thing would be they ae short and small, since we don't have 32 Splatoon players at the same time on a specific date for an 8 team tournament.

I've been thinking about this and it could actually work out pretty well

I am thinking that instead of creating a full team of 4, you could just have pairs as it would be a lot easier to create and maybe if we have enough participants, you could be paired up with another pair (similar to the current squad battles)

Thanks for your input

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Congratulations on Ultrashroomz for being the 2nd Defender of NintenDomination after the reboot!

He has been a great help with tournament hosting and planning as well as other little things

[2015/08/22]

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Congrats Ultra!

Now my goal is to become the third defender, maybe fourth

Congrats Ultra!!! Definitely a deserved achievement.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I would like to see at least 3v3 matches in the next tournaments, 2v2 gets boring and 3v2 is unfair and not fun. I agree with Slarvax we should be the ones making the teams, and the scoring should be as simple as 5 points for the team that wins more matches and 2 for the other team, that way all players can focus on winning rather than just covering turf.

Maps can be random or if we are getting serious we can have the smash system selection where the losing team picks the next stage, but I think random stages are ok.

Also congrats Ultra

Around the Network

Congratulations Ultra! You're a great guy and a great friend and I know how much you appreciate working with Platina and I on this thread, and we really do appreciate it. So keep up the good work!

Sounds like you guys had fun with Splatoon. Sorry for not being able to play, and I'll likely be unable to play at the weekend for a while. But I'm happy to assist.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

KyleeStrutt said:

4 months after release and the Nintendo 64 has no games on top 30, hell there's been only one release since lanch, the Neo Geo and the PC-FX have been gotten more games!

Pokémon however is becoming pretty popular with kids, the game is doing good, its the 4th best selling game of the year behind Namco's million seller Tekken 2, Nintendo's own Mario RPG and Capcom's surprise hit Resident Evil.

Sakurai Wars? Nintendo freudian slip?

spurgeonryan said:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/08/live_keep_up_with_thenpokemon_world_championships

Been trying to watch this, but it is like they are speaking another language! Hard to understand, very interesting though, lots of fun in Boston this weekend!

yeah, probably it's kinda difficult to keep up with the players if you don't know much about VGC, even though they should be showing an introducing video about VGC almost every hour...

I'll take that. 

Playing Splatoon, join us now!