By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Thankyou for hosting it! And great games guys!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Good games everyone, had a lot of fun!

mZuzek said:
Good games guys.

So, can we start complaining about the rules already?

@ bold: already == again ?

Dand said:
mZuzek said:
Good games guys.

So, can we start complaining about the rules already?

@ bold: already == again ?

But serious now, has anyone computed the results?

Dand said:

But serious now, has anyone computed the results?

I have the results, I just need to add them up

I'll get to them ASAP.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

4 months after release and the Nintendo 64 has no games on top 30, hell there's been only one release since lanch, the Neo Geo and the PC-FX have been gotten more games!

Pokémon however is becoming pretty popular with kids, the game is doing good, its the 4th best selling game of the year behind Namco's million seller Tekken 2, Nintendo's own Mario RPG and Capcom's surprise hit Resident Evil.

Nooooo I missed the tourney.

People say the market in Japan today is atrocious, but honestly, when looking at the charts you've been posting Kylee, it doesn't seem much worse than back then.

Sure, hardware isn't as good as a result of the home console market shrinking, but software is still doing pretty well.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Alright, now that the 1st Splatoon Tourney is finished, there are definitely things we can change and fine tune. We would like to hear of your feedback and if you thought if it was good or needs improvement

Even if you think everything is fine, please let us know as well! If you didn't participate in today's tourney, please let us know what you would like to see in our future tournaments

What should be changed? What should be kept? What should be added/removed?

Things such as
- Scoring system (most importantly)
- How teams are set
- Maps and modes

We will take your thoughts into consideration! Thanks!

The Current rules are Found Here.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'll still say teams should be made by us. That way we won't have a 3v4 or incomplete/unfair matchups (to an extent). And we'd also have real tournaments. The bad thing would be they ae short and small, since we don't have 32 Splatoon players at the same time on a specific date for an 8 team tournament.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988