By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

If i join you guys, would it mess the tourney? If not, i would like to join, if yes i will wait the tourney to end to play with who still would like to keep playing.

Around the Network
Dand said:
If i join you guys, would it mess the tourney? If not, i would like to join, if yes i will wait the tourney to end to play with who still would like to keep playing.

Do you have me on NNID? 

If so, join my lobby, our 6th player is late.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Dand said:

Do you have me on NNID? 

If so, join my lobby, our 6th player is late.

What is the password?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Woops, thought this was at 5pm ET, am I too late?

Around the Network

OMG!
My internet is messing up

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Brb changing something

Pocky Lover Boy! 

mZuzek said:

Yes.

Ahwells, we all know I'd win anyway so this way it's more interesting!

mZuzek said:
Dand said:

So you were the plan B all along?

;)

Welp, Platina and I are done hosting.

Thanks for playing everyone.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."