By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
mZuzek said:
EricFabian said:
so... I don't have Splatoon yet, but there will be another Testfire right? When?

Yesterday, today and tomorrow, at 7-9 PM each day if I'm not mistaken (I'm using Brasília time because that's what I expect you to live by given your profile).

oh. Thank you very much! I'm going to download the demo

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Waiting on John and Delphin

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:

So if they don´t show up are we going to play 2 v 2 or are we joining group 2? Because the are 4 playes in group 1 and 4 in group 2 right?

Sorry, was testing something, rejoin

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:

I don't think you have me added

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Made a lobby.

Putting this number on this page so i dont have to go back  

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Now I have john.

Let's try that again

I want to play Spratoon with you guys but i always have to go out at the wrong time. What mode you guys play? Always next time...

New level is cool.

I saw Delphin on, but last time i checked he was on the internet browser.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I'll wait about 10 more mins, if nothing happens, plan B