By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Skullwaker said:
PixelPerfect said:
Pretty sure that it's a Streetpass thing so you'll have to Streetpass someone else with the game.

Just looked it up and you're right. Looks like I'm screwed then because I never get Streetpasses over here, lol.

Hopefully that changes when I go to University.

Dude, you'll run into gamer friends and they'll force you to street pass them.... trust me I know from experience.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:

Looks like I'm screwed then because I never get Streetpasses over here, lol.

Was your high school filled with nothing but Sony and MS gamers or something? lol.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Was your high school filled with nothing but Sony and MS gamers or something? lol.

Oh, I never took my 3DS to high school. I was always too afraid that it would be stolen or something, lol

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

uran10 said:
Dude, you'll run into gamer friends and they'll force you to street pass them.... trust me I know from experience.

Looking forward to it!

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire will be taking part in a distribution for Diancie this week. Between July 24 and July 27, those in North America can obtain the Pokemon via the Nintendo Network.

Around the Network

More NoE CN updates, now it's the MK8 OST

I'm still waiting for prices on the blanket, coasters and cards before spending my stars.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Monster Hunter X was announced to be released in Japan on November 28, 2015

No announcement for a Western Localization yet.. not sure if it will happen, but I think there is a high chance

[Source]

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I may or may not have some sexy pictures of Nintendofangirl.

That girl is not as innocent as she looks lol. :p

Einsam_Delphin said:
So yal know about that save data exploit to help you get the ideal re-rolls, well I'm gonna be doing that with the snails and money that I have. Some say it's cheating, but I say it's just saving time!

What exploit?

Edit: Nevermind! It was explained.

Platina said:

Monster Hunter X was announced to be released in Japan on November 28, 2015

No announcement for a Western Localization yet.. not sure if it will happen, but I think there is a high chance

[Source]

I'd be extremely surprised if Capcom didn't localize it, considering it is a mainline game and 4 Ultimate did very well. MH Stories may not get localized though since it's a spinoff.