By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Oh god, i'm so hyped for the E3!!! :D

Around the Network

Anyone wants to play some lucas-roy-ruy-dreamland-miiverse-ryu stage (don't remember the name) only matches in smash?

Ultrashroomz said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

lol I haven't actually gotten into the game yet, spent the last 15 minutes listening to each song as they're unlocked one by one, and damn some of these are so good and I'm so glad they brought back Fountain of Dreams! Now if only we had the stage itself! But yeah, Roy used to be one of my boys in Melee, so I'm glad he's not only back but also not a third Marth as we were expecting.

I know, right?!

FoD is one of the best stages ever in Smash Bros. I would've loved to have see that stage in glorious HD.

And not a laggy mess with 4 players! My all time favorite Smash stage is still Mushroom Kingdom 2 though, if they remade that, damn I don't what I'd do!

link to the YT Nintendo Live page ?

Just watched the Smash Announcement myself, and it looks like Ryu is really strong. I want to get all this content, but it's a bit too expensive..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Luke888 said:
link to the YT Nintendo Live page ?

http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Mike321 said:
Anyone wants to play some lucas-roy-ruy-dreamland-miiverse-ryu stage (don't remember the name) only matches in smash?

Was trying to play with some friends but they were being... difficult! So I can join ya if you're still able!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Mike321 said:

Was trying to play with some friends but they were being... difficult! So I can join ya if you're still able!

ok I'll make the room let's see how it goes

now i am even more pissed my copy of smash doesn't work.... fuuuck i want ryu...dont care for the others

live on youtube zelda music plays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9H8VcU21j4

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.