By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
cycycychris said:

That was quick to get one of these.

Off screen shot when you can post direct feed pics to miiverse! xP

Also, can the Miiverse and Ryu stage pop up in online battles?

Around the Network

where can I see on stream the NWC ?

Luke888 said:

Nintendo's Twitch and Youtube channels.

The Splatoon Wii U bundle is on sale at Best Buy for $274.99, if anyone is interested!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Just played a bunch of friendlies as Roy.

My first impressions of Roy are really good.

I think he's a lot better than Marth, and they made enough changes where Roy doesn't feel like a clone of Marth at all.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
Luke888 said:

Nintendo's Twitch and Youtube channels.

which lags less ?

Luke888 said:

which lags less ?

Both essentially the same.

Ultrashroomz said:
Just played a bunch of friendlies as Roy.

My first impressions of Roy are really good.

I think he's a lot better than Marth, and they made enough changes where Roy doesn't feel like a clone of Marth at all.

lol I haven't actually gotten into the game yet, spent the last 15 minutes listening to each song as they're unlocked one by one, and damn some of these are so good and I'm so glad they brought back Fountain of Dreams! Now if only we had the stage itself! But yeah, Roy used to be one of my boys in Melee, so I'm glad he's not only back but also not a third Marth as we were expecting.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Welp that was fun as expected! Conegamer you let me dive bomb you so many times! xD
Oh and two of my friends being SaberSaphi and PolarBear joined in, so sorry if that kept other VGChartzeans from getting in the group.

Yeah, I noticed ¬_¬

Got kinda frustrating at the end but ah well. Should probably play more but when I got that different weapon I performed so much better.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Einsam_Delphin said:

lol I haven't actually gotten into the game yet, spent the last 15 minutes listening to each song as they're unlocked one by one, and damn some of these are so good and I'm so glad they brought back Fountain of Dreams! Now if only we had the stage itself! But yeah, Roy used to be one of my boys in Melee, so I'm glad he's not only back but also not a third Marth as we were expecting.

I know, right?!

FoD is one of the best stages ever in Smash Bros. I would've loved to have see that stage in glorious HD.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."