By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
curl-6 said:

IGN's new Switch coverage goes live tomorrow at 9am ET / 6am PST, when embargo lifts

http://gonintendo.com/stories/274544-ign-publishing-new-switch-coverage-tomorrow-at-9-am-et

It's only the "preview" embargo. I doubt there'll be something we haven't heard of already.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Well thats it, the embargo has lifted. Be prepared for 100s of Switch videos in the next few hours

Siesta time until the 3rd

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

So far impressions are excellent from reviewers

http://live.nintendo.com/

Nindies Presentation for Switch next Tuesday, February 28th

at 9 a.m. PT

I'm really looking forward to this.

Around the Network

I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but is it just me or is Switch's launch lineup, outside of Zelda, incredibly poor?

Sure, we're all hyped for Breath of the Wild, but everything else seems to be either indies or shovelware.

curl-6 said:

I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but is it42 me or is Switch's launch lineup, outside of Zelda, incredibly poor?

Sure, we're all hyped for Breath of the Wild, but everything else seems to be either indies or shovelware.

It is, but they're trying to not lose momentum by releasing an important game per month. This year's lineup in general is pretty good imo.

Volterra_90 said:
curl-6 said:

I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but is it42 me or is Switch's launch lineup, outside of Zelda, incredibly poor?

It is, but they're trying to not lose momentum by releasing an important game per month. This year's lineup in general is pretty good imo.

The first year is indeed quite strong, possibly their strongest since 2010, but I can't help but feel a lot of people getting it at launch are gonna finish Zelda and be like "now what?"

curl-6 said:
Volterra_90 said:

The first year is indeed quite strong, possibly their strongest since 2010, but I can't help but feel a lot of people getting it at launch are gonna finish Zelda and be like "now what?"

More Zelda? XD. That's why I think they should have some VC titles to support the Switch early. Mario Kart releases on April, but 2 months will have passed since the Zelda release. But it's an on-going issue in consoles. Launch month tend to be pretty poor generally. 

curl-6 said:

I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but is it just me or is Switch's launch lineup, outside of Zelda, incredibly poor?

I mean, I wouldn't care if there were ports of months old multiplats so their absence doesn't even bother me :P .  

So for me it's exclusives. And Zelda trumps, say, Killzone Shadowfall and Knack singlehandedly, crossgen or not.  1, 2, Switch doesn't interest me but eh, it's fine that it's there.  FAST being indie doesn’t mean jack to me, it's high quality and substantial.  Shovel Knight Treasure Trove is quite good too.  If thpse two were physical on Switch at launch I would be even more excited.  And I understand not wanting to stack the games at the launch date when it is March 3.  If this were November, yeah, I would be more expectant of more 3rd parties and also more of these launch window games showing up in the first month rather than stretched across 3.