By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

So the new Zelda trailer has crossed six million views on Nintendo of America's YouTube channel alone in just over a week. And Super Mario Odyssey's debut trailer has crossed nine million. Just...dang, the hype seems real.

Around the Network

My Day 2 pick is Xander!!!! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

WoodenPints said:
Just an observation of mine. When the Switch games were added to GAME.co.uk other than the launch games and MK8 all had TBC-2017 and this morning (I was going to post this 9 hours ago but didn't have time to finish before going to work) they have Splatoon 2 listed all of a sudden for 18th August release so someone must of edited them specific dates in. Now as I type this up they have all gone back to TBC-2017, So 18th August for Splatoon 2 seems about right and it's a Friday which is the main release day in the UK.

August sounds nice (Would love to be it in July). It will get e3 exposure an dmaybe a direct. It will probably have that demo test fire thing again. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I just realized today that the eShop sale for Wii U and 3DS actually gives an additional 10% off on top of the sale to My Nintendo members

Guess this makes it a bit better and will finally get Story of Seasons

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Missed the presentation last week, but did anyone talk about Odyssey's trailer, specially the opening?

That 1930s NY world filled with grey suit hat bearers and yellow taxis everywhere?

What about that gapping mouth?

I did like the pot cooking world. That made me smile.

And then the hat mechanic, understanding why everything and everyone has hats. Not so sure about the hat companion though...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

So the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 trailer now has more views than the original premier trailer of Xenoblade Chronicles X and is quickly gearing up to pass the E3 2013 trailer.  Nice to see the game get some attention.  Looking forward to seeing more of the game :)

Nuvendil said:
So the new Zelda trailer has crossed six million views on Nintendo of America's YouTube channel alone in just over a week. And Super Mario Odyssey's debut trailer has crossed nine million. Just...dang, the hype seems real.

Almost all trailers are above 1 million, and thats just in 1 week.So yeah, it seems that people are really hyped about this.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

cycycychris said:
What up with the pro controller not being up for pre-order yet. I really don't want to use that grip thing they are providing with the console, looks very uncomfortable. But like not a single place has pre-orders up from what I've seen. I would like to have it day one, since I really don't want to play Zelda with the grip, god I really don't want to spend $70... but I guess i have too.

That's a bit weird as like every retailer in the UK has them avaliable but there not listed anywhere in th US?

Versus_Evil said:
I've heard positive praise of the dog controller being pretty comfortable.

Same. Im hearing like "its better than what you think". 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

ARMS will have more characters than the 5 shown so far.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/272437-arms-to-include-more-characters-than-the-ones-shown