By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Ships 1.1M Units of Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Tagged games:

Wright said:
RedInker said:
The game should have been longer. Not a terrible effort but you could tell Capcom only made it for a quick buck.

Longer? Campaign lasts 7-15 hours aprox, depending on what you do and how much you explore, and on top of that you have several different modes that encourage replayability and the superb Raid Mode.

Making it longer would have made it overstay its welcome.

I agree, if it was longer things would become more repetitive/boring. It lasts the right amount of time IMO.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
Did you purchase the game?
- No.

Your loss, really. :P

I preordered the 3DS version

.....I'm still waiting

..........and still salty

TiagoCosta said:
- No.

you should tough, its quite optimised on XO, much better than on ps4 

Ruler said:
TiagoCosta said:
- No.

you should tough, its quite optimised on XO, much better than on ps4 

I don't buy games for that kind of reasons lol, couldn't care less if it's better on Xbox.

Around the Network

I haven't played it myself, but I may some day. I was too burned out from RE5 and 6 to give another RE game another shot...

The game sold a mil at least, so that seems alright...?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Sales will double upon release of the Vita port :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Not bad but also not good.
Hope that Vita version will do decent numbers.

I'm going to assume that the numbers are pretty low being spread out across current and last gen consoles.

With these low sales maybe capcom can drop its price low enough for me to pick up a copy =P

I bought it. Played mostly multiplayer campaign and enjoyed it quite a bit.