By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Impressions - Day 1 Buy or Nah?

Tagged games:

PwerlvlAmy said:
Ignoring the Jokio video. Yes I'll be buying this game day one

Really is a joke, didnt like him in SSB. I know i wont like him here.

As for OP, Yeap game was Day 1 before and after the demo. Im excited for Single Player, thats where the game is going to extremely fun at

Edit: Listened to 5mins, Shokio can go to iraq himself lmao

Around the Network

Demo sold me on it being day one, i was going to wait on it at first

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Yep, day 1 buy.
Looks creative, polished, and most importantly fun.

After my nonexistent impressions, yes, it's a day 1 buy for me.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Not entirely sure. The demo ensured that I WILL get the game though. It's a ridiculous amount of fun, and I don't think any game, other than Garry's Mod, has ever made an hour go by so quickly

The lack of initial content at $60, however, makes it less appealing to get at launch. Maybe after a major update/

I <3 Classic Platformers!

Multi-console Owner FTW

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Oh, this is a vid on Shokio's video... I thought this was another impressions thread... o:

Did you play it, alternine? ; )

No but from what I've seen it looks pretty fun. I just thought I could share some more information before people spend $60, 70$, etc on a game like this.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

me personally, i cant take shokio seriously after how much he complains about stuff. He's gotten to the point where I consider him on the same level as Blackbond D:

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
me personally, i cant take shokio seriously after how much he complains about stuff. He's gotten to the point where I consider him on the same level as Blackbond D:

You don't find at least some of his complaints legitimate though?(Not just about Splatoon)

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
Cloudman said:
Oh, this is a vid on Shokio's video... I thought this was another impressions thread... o:

No but from what I've seen it looks pretty fun. I just thought I could share some more information before people spend $60, 70$, etc on a game like this.

I will give you that. The price of the game is steep, but after playing a session of it, I'm sure I want to buy this day one. I had a really good time with it.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
alternine said:
Cloudman said:

I will give you that. The price of the game is steep, but after playing a session of it, I'm sure I want to buy this day one. I had a really good time with it.

More power to you man. Enjoy the game :)

- Max Payne 3