By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Impressions - Day 1 Buy or Nah?

Tagged games:

ihatefatkatz said:
sundin13 said:
15minutes of Shokio? I can't even handle thirty seconds of the guy.

Anyone got a tldr (or a reason to care because I can't find one)

He complains about lack of voice chat and all the modes not being available from day one. He is buying it used.

"Join the squad team, join the military, join the marines. Go to Iraq and dont talk to your squad. See how quickly you get blown up"

What nerve!!! Strange though he wasnt really negative.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
WhiteSky said:
Day one buy. The game cost 35€ digital in EU/Germany.

Relly?

I didn't see this information, pls link if you have, is this with 10% discount because of Demo or price without?

I already pre ordered physical copy for same price, but this games will play very long because of great online and I would prefer digital copy.

Miyamotoo said:
WhiteSky said:
Day one buy. The game cost 35€ digital in EU/Germany.

Relly?

I didn't see this information, pls link if you have, is this with 10% discount because of Demo or price without?

I already pre ordered physical copy for same price, but this games will play very long because of great online and I would prefer digital copy.

Yes with Demo discount 35€ eshop. Retailer price 40€ or Online store 35€ + shippingcost  5€ = 40€ 

Nah. I'll probably wait for the expansions to come first. It's fun, but it's no MW2.

Of course. It is my most anticipated game along with Heroes of the Storm. Both coming within a week of each other. :O

Around the Network

I actually think it looks quite fun but the lack of voice chat is a deal breaker for me. I like to talk to people when I play multiplayer.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Captain_Yuri said:

Struggling with that price. I want to buy it more than ever cause of the demo but $70 (+tax so $80) in Canada is a little too much for me. I will see

Voice Chat isn't a deal breaker for me but that price is

Jesus Christ Canada, does that mean you guys never buy games? 

mZuzek said:
I was going to get it day 1, but after being enlightened by the video I will no more do so.

OMG, I know.  I was going to go to Iraq too, but then I learned that I had to speak to my team.  Now I'm just going to buy the game day one instead and play the Adventure mode.

ihatefatkatz said:
sundin13 said:
15minutes of Shokio? I can't even handle thirty seconds of the guy.

Anyone got a tldr (or a reason to care because I can't find one)

He complains about lack of voice chat and all the modes not being available from day one. He is buying it used.

Exactly why he is a Joke. Though I figured it would be something like this.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

WhiteSky said:
I think everyone who played the demo has made their own decision. If you dont like the demo dont buy it and if you like it buy it. Watching/hearing his impression is really unnecessary.

Bravo, you got it right square in the head, bruh.  I've played 5 matches of the game and I've already decided for myself.  It's different, fun, it's sorta familiar but I can't place the game mechanics to any previous game I''ve played.  Wait, no, it's like smash.  #%Percentage%