By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cool Little Walmart DS acc + game bundle I bought

So, I was up at the Mart today, and saw they had this setup of display for a DS lite accessory box.

Cost 15 bucks.

Includes:

Shammy Cloth

DS holder bag(I have nerf, so I trash this, honestly)

3 multicolored stilus'(sp? they look exactly like my Nintendo stilus, and fit in the holder on my lite)

1 of 3 games:

Picross, Star Fox 64, or Elite Beat Agents.

I picked up the bundle with Elite Beat Agents. I have never played it, but I hear its good.(I mentioned I would like some opinions on the game in another topic, and would love some here. :P) Got a 8.9/10 on gamespot I just checked.

So, if this interests you, you might wanna check the local walmart that is a NICE substantial package for 15 bucks, which you could easily spend on dinner. I highly recommend.

Thoughts? 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

pick up Picross, too.
It's an awesome game.

Thats a good deal Wal Mart is doing, I heard Picross is fun to play so, I'll probably be looking out for that

wow that's a great deal! Picross is easily worth more than 15$ alone. Star fox command?...buck fifty, tops.

15 bucks for EBA itself is a good deal. other things on the bundle worth pennies.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Picross is amazing... thats the first option to pick

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

wait, starfox 64???/

Decent deal for $15. Be kind to the environment and don't toss the extras you don't want. Give it to a friend or donate them to charity!

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

I'da paid 3 bucks for the shammy and the 3 multicolored stilus'

15 bucks, what do you have to lose, honestly.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I paid 19.99 for EBA bundle around Cmas

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut