By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cool Little Walmart DS acc + game bundle I bought

Damn, I didn't expect the game at the end. Picross or EBA would be an amazing deal. Star Fox Command would be an amazing deal too, but... you'll never play it again after you beat it, while Picross has infinite replay value through the extra downloadable puzzles and puzzle trading, and EBA has a good amount of replay value on its own.

Around the Network

thanks for the info

i'm gonna get this

prolly eba, but possibly picross

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

Picross is amazing i had Mario Picross on the normal GB also and that was also brilliant, what an amazing deal.

I'll bump this topic once, just because its a cool deal and I want everybody to get a look at it. :P

Don't often see good "this gen" games for 15 bucks at Walmart, and here we got Starfox, plus two univeral AAA titles for the DS that most people missed when they were new, for 15 bucks, plus some other cool little accessories as a bonus.

Can't miss deal, imo. If I keep EBA sealed, it'll still be worth the 15 bucks just for a sealed copy and some stilus'/shammycloth imo.

I had been cleaning my DS with a sock.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

E... B... A...
E... B... A...

E. B. A.

E! B! A!
E! B! A!
E! B! A!

*clap

E! B! A!
*clap
E! B! A!
*clap
E! B! A!
*clap

*Agents break out of rocks and leap into the air

ARE YOU READY?!?

*cue Jumping Jack Flash

GO!!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I was at wal mart today and they had reduced this package to 6.99 but, they only had Elite Beat Agents left.

Pretty good deal

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

AGENTS ARE...
GO!!!!!!!

Best game on DS IMO.
I applaud your decision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

well my wal-mart had some monster truck game bundle, EBA, and a puzzle game (I forgot the name.)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
well my wal-mart had some monster truck game bundle, EBA, and a puzzle game (I forgot the name.)

Was it Picross? I bet it was. :P

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.