By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Only 4 out of 10 Players Completed The Order 1886

I think 4 out of 10 isn't too bad of a ratio, as not a lot of people tend to beat every game they own.

With that said, considering how rather linear The Order is as a whole, this is a little lower than I expected.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Yeah, this game is not getting a sequel.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

This is terrible news for Sony.They need to up the quality control. The game doesnt take that long to beat.

Ultrashroomz said:
I think 4 out of 10 isn't too bad of a ratio, as not a lot of people tend to beat every game they own.

With that said, considering how rather linear The Order is as a whole, this is a little lower than I expected.

Thats pretty bad. 72% of the people who played Heavy Rain completed the game and that was never considered great by any stretch of the imagination. The game had a 20-25% completion rate.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/115/1153279p1.html

Honestly that is a fairly high number for a trophy percentage, in comparison to other games, seeing that it is till fairly new. Another thing to take into consideration is that not everyone can be bothered to sync their trophies to the online server (does anyone know if you have to sync to be counted?). But even without those pieces, many people don't care enough to finish games; especially when they just watch the ending on YouTube, like you said.

Here are a few games I pulled at random that can be comparable

Mirror's Edge: 29%

Portal 2: 40%

Bioshock: 36%

God of War 3: 50%

Uncharted 2: 45%

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
You get some weird results when looking at trophy rarity. For example:

The rarity for the first trophy in Dragon Age Inquisition (Finish the prologue) is 90.3%. That means that almost 10% of the people who have played the game haven't made it past the prologue.

The first trophy in Rocksmith is Complete the Soundcheck. It's literally the first thing you do when you start the game and it makes all of 2 minutes. But the rarity is 93%, meaning 7% of people who have started up the game haven't made it past the soundcheck.

I finish most of my games yet I also tend to install games, then get held up finishing other games first.
FC4, GTA5, DA:I and Bloodborne are all installed waiting for me to have time for them.
I did finish the order and keep DC at 100%, yet Elite dangerous and now Minecraft again have been taking all my time. I kinda get stuck on games that can't be finished :)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Thats pretty bad. 72% of the people who played Heavy Rain completed the game and that was never considered great by any stretch of the imagination. The game had a 20-25% completion rate.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/115/1153279p1.html

It's not bad at all when you compare apples to apples. If you look at the same statistic (Trophy Rarity) the percentage for completing Heavy Rain is at 51.3%.

I thought this was the norm and well known... Most people never finish the majority of their games.

4 ≈ One

sales2099 said:

Some of those games and stats you listed........tsk tsk PS4 userbase

Killzone especially.......damn. Not that Sony cares though with how they are doing.

Man you have changed your tune. All about the games now yeah? Less about the sales?

So, inFAMOUS Second Son is the most finished game on PS4? Cool!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!