By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stocks: Electronic Arts vs Nintendo since E3 2011 and the "Unprecedented Partnership"...

Another Nintendo doom thread. :D

Around the Network

Seems like an irrelevant comparison...

What is the discussion supposed to be here?

alternine said:
tbone51 said:

this^ 

OP, is trying way to hard. I'll leave it at that...

So putting up factual numbers about both companies is trying too hard? Isn't that what you do? 

Ever heard about the Theory of the Stork?

http://priceonomics.com/do-storks-deliver-babies/

kowenicki said:
Just for shits and giggles, show the exact same comparison between EA and Sony price. Same timescales please. Ta.

tbone51 said:
alternine said:

So putting up factual numbers about both companies is trying too hard? Isn't that what you do? 

Says the guy who goes into every XCX thread because he is looking forward to the game?

Lol No I really dont but yes go ahead and deflect because you can't back up what you say. I rest my case. We're done here

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

I forbid you from posting in this thread any further. In fact, just ignore it completely.

Not really related.

Like, at all.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Samus Aran said:
alternine said:

Ever heard about the Theory of the Stork?

http://priceonomics.com/do-storks-deliver-babies/

Link doesn't work :(

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
Lol No I really dont but yes go ahead and deflect because you can't back up what you say. I rest my case. We're done here

To be fair, you actually do that. I think you've commented on more XCX threads than I have.

Doesn't really have to do with this thread topic though.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

alternine said:
tbone51 said:

Says the guy who goes into every XCX thread because he is looking forward to the game?

Should i pull up every XCX thread and show where you post? Its under your history too lol.

Rest your case? You need one before saying such a thing...