By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Chart - week ending May 2nd

Bloodborne at 14 ( individual formats ) or 21 ( combined formats ) is quite worrying.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:
Bloodborne at 14 ( individual formats ) or 21 ( combined formats ) is quite worrying.

That doesn't seem overly surprising to me for what is a reasonably niche game (compared to the likes of FIFA, GTA etc.) over here and about 6 weeks after its initial release. 

Overall the charts are dull but such is always the case over here around this time of year.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Mr.Playstation said:

That doesn't seem overly surprising to me for what is a reasonably niche game (compared to the likes of FIFA, GTA etc.) over here and about 6 weeks after its initial release. 

Overall the charts are dull but such is always the case over here around this time of year.

Yeah, I guess. I still had it as a personal expectation that it would remain in the top 10 for at least one more week, though.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mortal Kombat is going very well.

walsufnir said:
I guess bundles are working for MS for MCC

Yeah even it's online problems from the start with word of mouth didn't stop it from making it in the top 10. Maybe there is Halo 5 hype?

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

What the EFF is MS doing letting retailers do 360 Fifa 15 hardware bundle? Are they actively trying to get people not to buy Xb one?

Are there any releases that will stop MK making it 4 weeks in a row? I'm guessing all software will drop this week, which will probably let MK retain top spot.

MCC doing bloody well.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

walsufnir said:
I guess bundles are working for MS for MCC and Forza Horizon 2. Bloodborne had quite a big drop, multiplats on PS4 outselling Xbone versions, of course.

Except CoD and Destiny I believe.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Have Halo MCC and Forza Horizon 2 left the top 40 yet? Seems MS is doing a great job pushing those flagship titles to make up for 1st half of 2015.

Booh! How come MK is selling so wel, it should have flopped because of the money milking. Ow and PS4 Minecraft getting really close to XOne now.

Gooo Bloodborne!!!