- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I applaud your thread. There has been a couple of these threads in the past, but I never felt the need to reply because I didn't feel like thinking up all these box-art. You however, posted most good ones right there in the OP, for me to pick. Thank you .

I like the more artsy ones, that aren't too cluttered for the sake of being cluttered, have a balanced color palette and that have a clear focus with a good logo neatly placed. For example I don't really like the art for Smash Bros and think the 3DS one is better because of it's composition. The Bayonetta 2 (EU one is a bit better though) and especially New Super Mario Bros. one are all over the place.

I think the best ones are the Wonderful 101 art, the Xenoblade X art, the Fatal Frame art and the Pikmin 3 art. Of these, I'd say Fatal Frame is the best one, because of it's interesting composition, the integration of the logo, the strong yet simple nature of it and the mystery.

Fatal frame!

The Wonderful 101. Powerful and colorful.

That´s pretty hard.

Pikmin3 is almost perfect. But I choose Xenoblade.

Around the Network
Metallox said:
The Pikmin 3 one. I seriously think that's the BEST Wii U box art, not only the favorite.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same here! 

I even like the disc cover as well! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The Yoshi's Woolly World boxart is simply adorable, I love it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Splatoon for me, but The Wonderful 101's and Rodea's are great too.

I have to say, I'm a bit surprised that so many people have picked Fatal Frame. I really like it too, and if I had known that it would be so popular, I would've included it in the poll.

I'm pretty sure that localization will change it though, so let's hope that it still retains that mysterious tone.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Pikmin by a mile. Why is smash bros up there? It has one of the worst covers I have ever seen. Why the heck would you feel the need to write "for wiiu" in the middle of a wiiu game case?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius